Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Cyberjet repaints, also the repaint was found in Target last Friday when I went to Target by Rt. 4, also some new E-combiners (for some reasons no bodies only arms and legs), and lot of Nemsis Prime for 16.99

TRU in Rt. 4 didn't have anything really eyes catching, but TRU in Rt. 17 have some old min-cons if anyone is looking for them.

For some reasons, Walmart in Saddle Brook is one of the slow restock Walmart I have ever been to... :tfmad

The K-mart in Lodi got a few Dreadwing, and Shotblst, and some old Eergon Delux, and tons of S.W.A.T team repaint.

Anyways guys look luck hunting....

ThePrimeTitan, the Cyberjet repaints are gone in Target by Rt. 4 on 11/24/04...However, I believe they will restock soon they don't have much Universe there.

Still looking for Wingsaber, E-Combiners and E-Grimlock 2 packs :tfevil

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

found a MOTHERLOAD of grimlock swoops today at a TRU in mount holly, as wellas three WINGSABERS. other than that just combiner limbs, same ole sledge, terradive, skyshadow, steamhammer, stormjet. And one Omega sentinel, didn't have enough cash to get him. SUCKS!!! other than that the same old shelf warmers.

alpha & omega, ZR55 where in NJ are you guys? I kow pretty much all of new jersey. Grimlock and swoop, Wingsaber, and Beachcomber are becoming shelf warmers here (turnersville, deptford, mount holly-south jersey.) And I still can't find Omega sentinel. I go to about 30 targets, walmarts, K-marts, and boscovs every few days. The only things I have never found were MIRAGE (god I wnat him so badddd!) or Omega Sentinel.

Cyberjet repaints, also the repaint was found in Target last Friday when I went to Target by Rt. 4, also some new E-combiners (for some reasons no bodies only arms and legs), and lot of Nemsis Prime for 16.99

TRU in Rt. 4 didn't have anything really eyes catching, but TRU in Rt. 17 have some old min-cons if anyone is looking for them.

For some reasons, Walmart in Saddle Brook is one of the slow restock Walmart I have ever been to... :tfmad

The K-mart in Lodi got a few Dreadwing, and Shotblst, and some old Eergon Delux, and tons of S.W.A.T team repaint.

Anyways guys look luck hunting....

ThePrimeTitan, the Cyberjet repaints are gone in Target by Rt. 4 on 11/24/04...However, I believe they will restock soon they don't have much Universe there.

Still looking for Wingsaber, E-Combiners and E-Grimlock 2 packs :tfevil

yeh, that Saddle Brook is always so damned slow...

Im headed to TRU's today, see whats there.

It's tuesday, and usually Targets restock by today. I even haul it up to Spring Valley because they are good about restocking.

Macross- Im up in Paramus. Right by 2 TRUs, 1 Target, a Walmart and a bunch of KB's that will soon NOT exist.

The TRU in Paramus got loads of Omega sentinel, and the one in Secocus (not sure if that's the way the spell that)...got Some Omega sentinel as well.....

You nincompoop! TRU on Rt 4 has tons of Omega SUPREME... :stone

The Sentinels were at Target in Hackensack :tftounge

Archived