Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

i have seen the cyber jets packs, and soundwave with spacecase, magna stampede and Tankor recolor. I just don't like the universe line with the exception of nemesis prime. I got 3 of him :tflaugh :clap . But other than that I am going into deleware today to find more, i will let you guys know my findings later. I hope they have alot of new stuff, especially steamhammer. They normally get stuff before NJ does.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have seen the cyber jets packs, and soundwave with spacecase, magna stampede and Tankor recolor. I just don't like the universe line with the exception of nemesis prime. I got 3 of him :tflaugh :clap . But other than that I am going into deleware today to find more, i will let you guys know my findings later. I hope they have alot of new stuff, especially steamhammer. They normally get stuff before NJ does.

Wow.

That's craptacular... they had ALL of the robots for the combiner sets??

WHERE MAN? WHERE? TELL ME!!!

turnersville, deptford, and marlton. Pretty much every target down here has them.

The only thing I have trouble finding any where is wingsaber. I knew I shoulda bought him when I saw him.

macross im warning you get rid of the sig you stole and ruined from me!

you know what you little turd, grow up and move on. stop being a retard. Your life isn't going to end if we have the same sig pic. I really don't give a flying fart in a chicken coop who had it first. And stop trying to be all big talk when your about 1500 miles away. That is what a 13 year old does.

macross im warning you get rid of the sig you stole and ruined from me!

you know what you little turd, grow up and move on. stop being a retard. Your life isn't going to end if we have the same sig pic. I really don't give a flying fart in a chicken coop who had it first. And stop trying to be all big talk when your about 1500 miles away. That is what a 13 year old does.

People... not here....

Anyway for more prevalent news:

Lots of Dreadwing, Shockblast and Repaint Ironhides at TRU in Paramus Rt. 4

At Walmart in Saddle Brook they are restocking their shelves with:

Landmine, LandQuake, Bulkhead, Megatron, Jetfire, Ironhide, Energon Ironhide, Scorponok, Downshift, Slugslinger, Sharkticon.

Nothing new anywhere around her for Universe. Still looking for Cyberjet repaints and Machine wars Soundwave and Sandstorm repaints. Also no signs of G1 Ricochet.

Archived