Grimlock swoop 2 pack walmart

wingsaber walmart

galvatron target

and some others that were never there

dreadlock

shockblast and

cliffjumper the blue and whit one

no omega sentinel yet though

Nice finds... too bad the WalMart in Saddlebrook sucks, the managers and stockboys there steal stuff off the shelves and sell them their own way.

Im not making this up, ive seen them and reported them, but the manager told me that they are just "cleaning." Funny, when i asked a manager about 20th Anniversary Prime almost a year ago, he told me "they werent stocking them." Which was obvious bull. I saw two on a shelf.

Anyway,

Looks like Grimlock is better off in Dino mode and Swoop is just fine. I figured they would do something bad... question is... do they actually show up in Energon?

I wouldnt expect Omega Sentinel until December.

Must get Wingsaber....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The target in Ocean has a ton of Nemesis Primes, as well as Dead Ends and Hounds if anyone still needs those. The Costco in Ocean has the Yellow Armada Prime/Overload 2-pack.

Heading with my girl friend to NJ. Any good import shops in nj? Specifically I'm looking for an eHobby trailbreaker.

There is Zapp comics in Freehold mall, they have somewhat of a decnet selection of Japanese stuff

-

Heading with my girl friend to NJ. Any good import shops in nj? Specifically I'm looking for an eHobby trailbreaker.

In Clifton there is an AWESOME shop called Outer Limits. It's on Route 46 East/Piaget Ave. Theyve got old stuff, new stuff and big on imports.

I love that place. They have a website with contact info... its: www.outerlimitstoys.com

Theres another place called Plastic Dreams in Bergenfield, but theyre pretty tough on prices. I dont think there good on imports.

found ENERGON STORM JET today at target and the exclusive prowl and checkpoint at a kmart in mantua. The prowl checkpoint pack looks like crap i think.

Hey Macross: I bought it, and its not bad actually.

Its one of the VERY few sets that have a working powerlinx paint scheme.

I like it.

Mr. D-Unit - Cena fan? WWE fan? Do you read the Raw and SmackDown magazines?

i just think its ugly looking. but on a good note....

today i found and bought

Another storm jet

2 treadshot

2 sky shadow

2 dustorm

2 sledge

from shopping around at about 8 different targets across mid jersey, edison to elizabeth seaport, all the way back home to turnersville.

i just think its ugly looking. but on a good note....

today i found and bought

Another storm jet

2 treadshot

2 sky shadow

2 dustorm

2 sledge

from shopping around at about 8 different targets across mid jersey, edison to elizabeth seaport, all the way back home to turnersville.

Geez man! You crazy!

Walmart in Saddle Brook has Bulkhead and Landquake, plenty of them too -

Kmarts in Paramus and Elmwood Park for some UNGODLY reason has tons of the Alternators Hound, Silverstreak and Dead End. Yet the Targets and TRU's around have lots of Smokescreen and Sideswipe and nothing else.

Anyone seen new Universe?

Archived