Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Kearny Walmart

A ton of Deluxes, Dead End, Jolt, Arcee, Swerve, 2 sets of Icecream twins that I snagged. The clerk told me they had a ton of them earlier though.

They also had the Blowpipe Sideways 2pack for a rediculious $27. Good luck moving that one!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I JUST left 4 Masterpiece Skywarps at Walmart in Seacaucus!!!

That is awesome, but... Im waiting for them to show up on walmart's site. I do not have the patience to drive out there.

also, I have seen the Megatron/Fallen/Soundwave set has been discounted to $39.99, so ten bucks less. Honestly, STILL not good enough for me to want to buy it. If someone wants to take Fallen and Megatron... then i'll consider the buy.

He was $60 and clearly visoble on the bottom shelf of the main TF section.

Thanks for the heads up Splendic :). Called up Union Wal Mart Route 22 and said they had some. Was 6, took 1, in the back main tf section, bottom row.

Target Vauxhall = no news

TRU Watchung = no news

Target Watchung = no news

Wal mart Watchung = ROTF voyagers at $14 bucks, but no Long Haul or Grindor. Some HA Skids and dlx Swerve, Arcee, ICT, Jolt, Blaze, Gears, Thrust etc overflowing. About 10 MP Sky at bikes aisle.

They have wave 10 Universe Classics, all of them. Batman and Joker looks a lot nice.

Target Union had 3 Flaming Fallen exclusive, I got 1.

Wal Mart Union = loads of all deluxe, about 5 MP Sky, etc.

I didnt see Bruticus anywhere.

I need legends Optimus, if anyone see it, tell me please.

TRU Times Square = loads of animated Bulk and Megs leader at 19.99 and nothing else

Wal Mart Kearny = Tons of 2pk scouts, latest waves on dlx ROTF, no MP Sky

TRU Jersey City rt440 = nothing interesting

Target Clark = a dozen Fierly Fallen, abou 10 Leo Primes, about 6 5pk Straightaway sets, latests dlx waves at 7.99

TRU Woodbridge = nothing

Wal Mart Linden = idem Kearny + Long Haul & Grindor and several MP Sky

Target Linden = Found new animated Electrostatic Soundwave + Freeway Jazz out w/ Samurai Prowl and Blurrr rereleases! Only 2 Leo Primes there.

I got the last Brawl Leader from Iselin Marshall's

Dude, I'm worn out, I need my bed...

Target: South Plainfield

ROTF Human Alliance SKIDS! and Sideswipe, too.

ROTF Deluxes: Swerve, Ravage, Wheelie, Jolt, Desert Brawl, Gears. Did I mention Wheelie? And more Wheelie?

ROTF Voy: Ratchet, Mix, etc.

Animated: Voy Prime, Megs and Starscream

Animated Deluxe: Swindle, gold Lockdown

Animated Activators Megatron and red Grimlock

(sorry that this isn't an actual sighting post, but..)

i was just wondering why people post sightings of a bunch of figures that have completely saturated the market already.. i assumed* that the sightings threads were supposed to be geared more towards new stuff that comes out. .. like i said, i was just curious.

Archived