Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

whole endcap of him :D

for a couple weeks now actualy...

I think I just need Longhaul and I'm done with the movie till 2010 save for some army builders and the HAs.

By the way, anyone wanna make a trade/buy my deluxe twins. Only transformed once. I like them, but between the Icecream truck and the HAs, I realy don't need them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOAAAA!!

Toys R Us on Rt 17 has TONS of Animated Wreck-Gar and Atomic Lugnut.

Also looks like a restock of animated Jazz, Waspinator and others.

Lots and lots of Devastators.

Also, TONS of Classic Voyagers! INFERNO AND VECTOR PRIME! Seriously! Go! Run! Also have Treadbolt, Blaster, Heavy Load and Dropshot.

Ultras consisted of TONS of Onslaughts and Powerglides, with a few Silverbolts.

Waste of time today.

TRU rt17 + rt4 Paramus dont have anything new. No TONS of animated on rt17, no shadow of Vector and Inferno. Wheren't you dreaming, Omega?

Target rt 4 have 2x activators Soundwave and melting Grimlock, I left both there.

Target Hackensack = nothing.

Target Clifton have a few Arcee, Stalker, Swerve, 1x Blaze & Dead End, but no ICT.

Waste of time today.

TRU rt17 + rt4 Paramus dont have anything new. No TONS of animated on rt17, no shadow of Vector and Inferno. Wheren't you dreaming, Omega?

Target rt 4 have 2x activators Soundwave and melting Grimlock, I left both there.

Target Clifton have a few Arcee, Stalker, Swerve, 1x Blaze & Dead End, but no ICT.

But... I was there... I saw them! They were there I tell ya!

RT 4 had lots of Animated, I didn't buy them so I know they were there. Unless after I posted someone rushed in and grabbed them.

RT 17 had lots of the Universe Classics series, and I guess I should have clarified there were lots of them, characters including Inferno, Vector Prime, Blaster, Treadbolt...etc...

I dunno man, they were well stocked on Friday

No prob at all Omega, I just was disapponited that I drove that much and found nothing, I really need at least one Inferno for a friend.

I forgot to say: Bruticus and HA Sideswipe is everywhere.

Waste of time today.

But... I was there... I saw them! They were there I tell ya!

RT 4 had lots of Animated, I didn't buy them so I know they were there. Unless after I posted someone rushed in and grabbed them.

RT 17 had lots of the Universe Classics series, and I guess I should have clarified there were lots of them, characters including Inferno, Vector Prime, Blaster, Treadbolt...etc...

I dunno man, they were well stocked on Friday

• 2 weeks later...

Was at TRU on Rt 4 last night and I double-checked as to be sure my eyes did not deceive me...

Lots of HA Bumblebee and HA Sideswipe, the 3-pack with Megatron, Fallen & Blue Soundwave. I want the Soundwave but do not care for the other two figures. If someone wants to split this with me, let me know.

Lots of voyager Mixmaster, Fallen, Ratchet and Statosphere.

Animated Wreck-Gar, Atomic Lugnut and Voyager Megatron on shelves. A few Classics Inferno, Vector Prime, Treadbolt and Blaster were left.

Also hit the K-Mart on Broadway in Elmwood Park - They have the legends exclusive 4-pack. Also had the Minicon 10-pack, but for $30 I will pass.

Lots of Animated Jazz (regular version) and Elite Guard Bumblebee with some Swoops and Sentinel Prime mixed in.

Also had scout class Ejector (Killer Toaster), but for $10... again, I will pass.

Archived