Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Sorry Brazilian, totally slipped my mind you were looking for Blurr/Prowl.

I went there yesterday and saw those JF, 3 Long Hauls etc, but no Samurai or Blurr. Thanks anyway!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target Clifton has a whole load of Bruticus Maximus, I mean 40+

1x Arcee, 1x Swerve, 3x Stalker. leaders are over $47!

WM Kearny has several HA Sideswipe, 1x Robet Heroes Jolt vs Ravage and Ironhide vs Mixmaster, also many new legends, like Tankor and Recon BBB. Dlx are $10 voyager $19.97 and leaders $35 (only saw 1 JF though)

Im looking for Blurr and Samurai yet, also need Ice Cream Twins.

Target Linden Aviation Plaza - 1 HA Sideswipe, hid him behind the devastators if anyone's looking. Ultimate Bumblebee's on clearance for $63, theres two in back aisle by the bikes.

Target Edison Menlo Park - 6 Ulti Bees, I got them to pull up a Bruticus for me with the DPCI, dont know how many are left.

Target Clifton still have many Bruticus, 1 Arcee and 2 Stalkers Scorps.

Wal Mart Kearny has 4 HA Sideswipe, no latest voyagers or deluxes, no leaders at all, new legends are gone too, but a lot of the latest scouts.

TRU Jersey City rt 440 has very few movie things. About 4 Universe Treadbolt at $10 and a couple leader Bulky for $20

Still need Blurr, Samurai and now Ice Cream truck. Does anyone need Jolt?

Target Clifton has a whole load of Bruticus Maximus, I mean 40+

1x Arcee, 1x Swerve, 3x Stalker. leaders are over $47!

WM Kearny has several HA Sideswipe, 1x Robet Heroes Jolt vs Ravage and Ironhide vs Mixmaster, also many new legends, like Tankor and Recon BBB. Dlx are $10 voyager $19.97 and leaders $35 (only saw 1 JF though)

Im looking for Blurr and Samurai yet, also need Ice Cream Twins.

Try checking the TRUs on 3 and 46. I may have an extra Sam Prowl too. Live right by Kearny Walmart.

Kohl's: Linden

3 Deluxe Swerve

I nabbed one...

Paint apps on leg are a little sloppy. The red was smeared after I opened him and transformed him... So I whipped out the hobby knife and scraped it off...

2 left... Plus Stalker Scorp and a few bulldozers...

RT3 Target, a tome of Deead End, Blaze Master, Jolt, Scorponock, Swerve, Arcee, HA Sideswipe, and 1 Icecream Truck that I took home :)

They seem to be the most up to date in the north east area.

Happy Hunting.

And Brazilian, call me about that trade.

RT3 Target, a tome of Deead End, Blaze Master, Jolt, Scorponock, Swerve, Arcee, HA Sideswipe, and 1 Icecream Truck that I took home :)

They seem to be the most up to date in the north east area.

Happy Hunting.

And Brazilian, call me about that trade.

Did they have the Bruticus set?

Archived