Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

When it rains it pours, Amethyst

Jersey City TRU Route 440 - 3 Leader Jetfires

Woodbridge TRU Route 1 - 1 Leader Jetfire, 1 Dune Runner, Nightbeat, and 1 Ejector, nabbed it

Walmart Woodbridge Route 9 - Fully stocked with Movie Wave 4 Deluxes (tons of Swerves), darker Sideways, at least 2 Stalker Scorponok, and 2 Arcees (kind of hidden).

Target Linden Aviation Route 1/9 - 2 Voyager Grindors and 2 Long Hauls, still there. Also, the Titanium Thrust/Hot Zones on clearance for $11, in the far back aisle near the bicycles

Kohls Linden Route 1/9 - Wave 4 stock as well, dozen Swerves, few Scorponoks, at least 1 Arcee, still there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One HA Sideswipe on Sears Essentials in Linden, on the bottom of toy section, top shelf, but its priced at $36

TRU Elizabeth 13A Plaza - A single leader Jetfire. Restock of HA Bee if anyone missed out. Oddly enough, people bough the two devastators.

i have found it strange that the devastators in my area (Pennsylvania) have been moving pretty well. everytime they restock he gets picked up within a couple days.

Anyone seen Samurai Prowl and Blurr?

I live near philly in PA, but all of the toys r us's around here still have a bunch of animated figures, so i'd say try toys r us.

I remember Blurr and Samurai Prowl in Woodbridge Route 1 TRU. That was a few weeks ago but they don't move all that much, I can't imagine anyone took them. Just giving a heads up, TRU has Universe Voyagers/Ultras at half price this week. Picked up Tread Bolt from Elizabeth for less than $11.

Woodbridge TRU Route 1 - 3 Leader Jetfires, 1 Voyager Long Haul and 1 Voyager Grindor. Took the other Long Haul, is $2 cheaper this week. I inadvertently got them to take out the last Universe Voyager shipment of theirs. ^^; Sorry Brazilian, totally slipped my mind you were looking for Blurr/Prowl.

Archived