Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Target Linden Airport: 1 Voyager Long Haul, did not get.

It's not too often I would try to talk someone into picking a fig up, but Longhaul is solid. The ONLY thing I don't like is the lime green paint. Otherwise, I think posability, alt design, detail, and transformation are all wins.

Target Linden Airport: 1 Voyager Long Haul, did not get.

It's not too often I would try to talk someone into picking a fig up, but Longhaul is solid. The ONLY thing I don't like is the lime green paint. Otherwise, I think posability, alt design, detail, and transformation are all wins.

Oh no no, don't get me wrong, I totally wanted that Long Haul. But I'm a TRU Rewards Zone Member, so I prefer taking advantage of. Also, I once lost $25 in Transformers-specific savings simply because I couldn't wait one extra day to go TRU instead of Target.

Walmart: Linden

Big restock on all deluxe figures. Nice to finally see Jolt, Deadend, Blazemaster and dark grey Sideways.

Tons of Wheelie and Skids...

Nice amount of Voyager in stock. Sadly is is mostly Demolisher and Ratchet....

They must have 15 Leader Megatrons up on the wall shelf. What a craptastic figure!

One Human Alliance Bumblebee, too.

I'm still looking for HA Sideswipe... Anybody?

Target: Menlo Park Edison

Nice supply of Human Alliance Bumblebee. Looks about 5 or 6 left in stock...

It's been over a month since I picked mine up ay TRU East Brunswick...

Crap left in Deluxes... Wheelie again... Some Mudflap and Ravge, too.

Looking for Swerve and HA Sideswipe...

Anybody?

Archived