Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

I took the DPCI of Purple Shocky and Sunstorm to the guy in the toys section of rt22 Target in Union and he brought to me a case! I got one of each and he left the others on the shelf.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I took the DPCI of Purple Shocky and Sunstorm to the guy in the toys section of rt22 Target in Union and he brought to me a case! I got one of each and he left the others on the shelf.

I did the same thing in Linden. They have them "in the back"...

Thanks for all the help guys!

If anyone has found the Legends Cosmos and Warpath, please tell me where! I can't find them at all up north!

The New Target on Rt 4 East has the Exclusive Shockwave and Sunstorm sets.

Since I am not a fan of Animated these are a PASS for me.

Target Rt 22 Union stil have 2 Infernos

I went to WM Union rt 22 and Kearny, TRU Jersey City rt 440, Elizabeth seaport at IKEA and Morris Ave in Union. NOTHING NEW ANYWHERE! Waste of time!

Fellows of North Jersey, I need Hot Shot and Wreck Gar to send as b-day gifts to a friend overseas. If you see those LMK asap please. You can txt msg me 201-414-3120 (or just call if you wish) THANKS!

Susntorm and Purple Shocky are in Target Springfield ave in Union (actually there is more Millburn likely)

I found Mighty Muggs Starscream and Grimlock at Target Clark, one of each, none left. Got the Wreck Gar I was looking for too, none left (but 4 Citric Lugnut).

MMGrimSS.jpg

MMGrimSS001.jpg

I found at Target Union North a can w/ a 100 pieces puzzle and a Robot Heroes figure. There were 2 different figures for the Star Wars puzzle cans beside, so I guess it might have other for Transformers as well. It costs $6.99

Archived