Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Hackensack Target had wave 2 Marvel Crossovers Transformers this morning- but I only noticed one of each and I snagged all except grey Hulk. I just thought it was interesting to note that they are out now.

They had no other transformers of note, just a few more Galvatrons and Acid Storms.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Universe Silverstreak at Wal Mart Kearny. I saw a guy w/ Ironhide and Sideswipe on his cart right before I get the TF section. No prob, my order from HTS just arrived w/ them.

I saw the bonus pack leader Bulk + activator BBB and leader Megs + activator Starscream at TRU Jersey City.

TRU Elizabeth seaport has New Marvel crossovers.

Now I'm just looking for Titanium Grimlock and Prowl. As far as I know rt 4 TRU still hasn't gotten any in yet. :(

TRU Deptford had a crapton of Prowl this past weekend. Shouldn't be long before you see them up there.

Hackensack Target has one Stormcloud and also the new Star Wars Transformers (Greivous and Tie Bomber) and rt 4 TRU has Animated Leader class with bonus activators, but still no Titaniums. Man they suck. :(

Hackensack Target has one Stormcloud and also the new Star Wars Transformers (Greivous and Tie Bomber) and rt 4 TRU has Animated Leader class with bonus activators, but still no Titaniums. Man they suck. :(

WalMart in Riverdale has a ton of deluxe Transformers mostly Animated wave 4. Saw plenty of Swoops, Sentinal Prime, EG Bumblebee, and Universe Silverstreak and Sideswipe. They probably had ironhide but I didn't check. Also saw a Tredbolt and many Bumblebee three-packs there as well.

Picked up Universe Ironhide & Sideswipe @ the new Walmart in Deptford. Left 1 Silverstreak. Also had 2 Treadbolts there. No new Animated though. They only had 1 oilslick and a few leader Megs. Deptford TRU had nothing new except about 50 Universe Unicrons.

Got 25th anniv. Optimus Prime at Wal Mart Union rt22: go to the Auto Care section, look at the top shelf in the mats aisle. Theres 2 left.

Found 25th Anniversary Prime at the Berlin Walmart on Rt. 73 this morning. They had them way up on the top shelf across the aisle from the rest of the Universe figs. They had about four or five left after I got mine. They also had some of the new Robot Heroes, but only the BW ones. The G1s were already gone.

Archived