Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hackensack Target has all three of the new basic exclusives tonight, but thoing else new. Also I picked up Jungle Bonecrusher and Overcast at TRU in Wayne last Wednesday.

Holy hell, I was there yesterday. Checked all weekend in Hackensack and only the last wave was there. Figures. The ONE night I DONT go...

Just got back from the Marlton Walmart on Rt. 70. They had a ton of deluxes, mostly older ones, though, including one Concept BB and a couple Classic BBs. They did have a few Allspark Deluxes including some Camshafts, one Stockade that I saw, at least one Landmine and one Jungle Boncrusher. No Overcast. They overloaded the pegs with old deluxes again. Not much room for the newer ones. No Walmart exclusives, yet. Maybe by week's end.

They also had a restock of older Voyagers including a lot of Ice Megatrons and a few Starscreams. They also had several Offroad Ironhides and one Evac. They had some of the new FABs, as well. Two Night Attack Megs, one Nurse Ratchet (or whatever the FAB is called) and one Desert Brawl.

Up top they had two Nightwatch Pimes and two Deep Desert Brawls. That's about it of what I can remember.

Hackensack Target has all three of the new basic exclusives tonight, but thoing else new. Also I picked up Jungle Bonecrusher and Overcast at TRU in Wayne last Wednesday.

Holy hell, I was there yesterday. Checked all weekend in Hackensack and only the last wave was there. Figures. The ONE night I DONT go...

I find that at the Hackensack Target the best times to go are Tuesdays and Wednesdays (mornings are better). I've never seen anything new there on Mondays or Fridays.

Hey guys, I recently moved into NJ a few months ago. I actually live in Teaneck. Seeing how some of you are going to the Hackensack Target, I figure you guys live close by. I would love to get together with you guys. Anyway, every time I go to Hackensak they have nothing new! I think I went on Monday. Someone keeps on grabbing everything.However, the Walmart on Route 3 (off of the turnpike) has the last wave of FAB, minus the BB. I got the last BB, but they had plenty of the other 3.Enjoy.Gojulasprime23, If you live in Hackensack, why did you go to the TRU in Wayne? Do you work there, because I work there too!How weird. We should carpool in ;)Joey

Hey guys, I recently moved into NJ a few months ago. I actually live in Teaneck. Seeing how some of you are going to the Hackensack Target, I figure you guys live close by. I would love to get together with you guys. Anyway, every time I go to Hackensak they have nothing new! I think I went on Monday. Someone keeps on grabbing everything.However, the Walmart on Route 3 (off of the turnpike) has the last wave of FAB, minus the BB. I got the last BB, but they had plenty of the other 3.Enjoy.Gojulasprime23, If you live in Hackensack, why did you go to the TRU in Wayne? Do you work there, because I work there too!How weird. We should carpool in ;)Joey
Hey bud,I'm in Fair Lawn. For a long time that Target seems to always be LATE on getting anything. When the TF Movie DVD came out, there was the promotion of buying that DVD with the Bumblebee Hero 2-pack and you get a Prime gift card... well guess what, they had plenty of the DVD, but it took them three weeks after to get the Bumblebee sets so NO ONE was able to cash in on the promotion.For the new Target exclusives, they always come late, but they hang around for a while. The wave of Armorhide, AirRaid, Skyblast, Clocker and Elita One are still well stocked. Gojulasprime23 said he found the newest wave. They are all gone now, I went and bought Voyager Class Incinerator instead. But it is likely the new wave of exclusives are sitting in the storage area, waiting for what's on the shelves now to be cleaned out. Right now, there are TONS of the Legends Versus packs, which I don't have ANY interest in whatsoever, and it seems no one else does because those haven't moved at all. I would bet in one to two more weeks they will put out the newest wave of exclusives.
Anyone see the Walmart Allspark deluxe repaints?Grindcore and Big Daddy?
I'm waiting for them to go on Walmart.com. Closest Walmart is 25 minutes out, and unless I'm driving down Rt. 46 East for some reason, it's never been worth it to go look.

I agree with Omega, Hackensack Target is pretty lame. That situation with the Bumblebeee two-pack had me so pissed I wanted to beat someone. I even talked to one of the store managers about it the final day of the sale and he lied to my face and not only told me that they got in two cases that week, but that people were lined up outside before the store opened and that they sold both cases within one hour. Oh did I mention he said they were in the electronics section and not the toys? Yeah that place isn't the best but stuff usually finds it's way there...eventually. I'm really suprised they had those new basics the other day. I actually went there for something else and just happened to find them. Figures, when I'm trying to find something there I rarely do.

And welcome Wajo357. To answer your question, I live in Hackensack, but I work in Bloomingdale. Sometimes I'll take a trip out to the TRU in Wayne during my lunch break. Walmart and Target on 23 are really close by as well.

No hunting for me today, but I'll probably check WalMart and Target tomorrow. I'll post if I find anything good.

Archived