• Last Reply

Rt 4 TRU...

Redeco Barricade

Longarm

Dreadwing

Payload

FB Jazz

HAD

2 Dropkicks, but who's not to say they don't have more in the back...

And I only bought two because one was a gift.

Rt 4 TRU...

Redeco Barricade

Longarm

Dreadwing

Payload

FB Jazz

HAD

HOW LONG AGO!?

*RUNS OUT THE OFFICE DOOR***

target=nothing

wal-mart= thundercracker and rescue ratchet ( they still had one of each and 2 voyager megatrons but thats it )

that is all now .

Where are these stores?

yea, um sorry , i should have wrote that.

this was bridgewater target and manville wal-mart.

havent had time to go to tru on the 202/206 circle , but im sure they have nothing.

Rt 4 TRU...

Redeco Barricade

Longarm

Dreadwing

Payload

FB Jazz

HAD

Amazing....absolutely amazing.

I've gone that damn store every day for the past two and half weeks (with only a voyager Megs and voyager Prime to show for it) and the one day I decide NOT to go (today) they have all of that?! Wow, that really sucks... :tfsad

Speaking of sucking, Hackensack Target had SOS aside from some more movie Robot Heroes. Big deal.

Target Clark: LOADS of G1 Jazz and G1 Starscream, scout exclusives restocked", Titanium 6" Scourge, Rodimus and OP RiD

Target Linden: same as above + Leader OP, Brawl and Megatron, Titanium 6" The Fallen

Wal Mart Linden: crap

TRU Elizabeth seaport: Robot heroes Movie and TONS of Primus Cyb :wtf OP x Megs classic, scout cybs, voyager Megatron and empty shelves.

Rt 4 TRU...

Redeco Barricade

Longarm

Dreadwing

Payload

FB Jazz

HAD

Amazing....absolutely amazing.

I've gone that damn store every day for the past two and half weeks (with only a voyager Megs and voyager Prime to show for it) and the one day I decide NOT to go (today) they have all of that?! Wow, that really sucks... :tfsad

Speaking of sucking, Hackensack Target had SOS aside from some more movie Robot Heroes. Big deal.

I hit many of these stores because they're literally on the way to work or right near my home, but if you're going out of your way for them, even a little bit, save your gas money and just buy online if you surf around you really can find most of this stuff not too overpriced.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the hunt as much as the next guy, but the way these movie toys are getting released...?

Let's just say the gas expenditure has been noticeable, and I think from now on I'll hunt much more casually, or just buy online.

I hit many of these stores because they're literally on the way to work or right near my home, but if you're going out of your way for them, even a little bit, save your gas money and just buy online if you surf around you really can find most of this stuff not too overpriced.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the hunt as much as the next guy, but the way these movie toys are getting released...?

Let's just say the gas expenditure has been noticeable, and I think from now on I'll hunt much more casually, or just buy online.

Actually the only reason I go to the route 4 TRU so often is because it's on my way home everyday. Target is also on my way to work and on my way home. I've been hitting both everyday lately, but at least I'm not spending any extra gas. I used to hunt much more casually, but now I'm afraid of missing out on these movie figures since they seem to be so hard to find.

I wish Hasbrotoyshop.com would update their selection- that would be a big help.

Archived