Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

somewhat completed the movie collection. Only need the deluxe arcee and FAB megs and voyager ICY megs. Between Kaybee touworks in turnersville and target turnersville I got them all, besides the ones I got a few weeks ago. So far my favorites have to be Leader PRime and Megs. Prime is like a cool alts. version and megs cybertron alt mode is cool as Sh#*^! Hope you all find what you want.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU Elizabeth seaport has everything of the Movie. There the sales tax is 3.5%, so I had a big time filling up my cart. Did not find leader Megatron and the robots Heroes Unicron x OP and Jazz x Thunder. Also found there Titanium 3" OP battle damaged. No deluxes Swindle and Bonecrusher and real gear Booster and Power Up, but these I got on Wal Mart Union rt 22.

Targets are on sale, about 50 cents off on real gear, deluxes and exclusives scout, as Arcee (the only I got). Leader OP is $40 on sale, reg. price $44, but TRUs have it at $39.

Got Robo Vision on Target Clifton/Nutley at $19.99!!!! Thats weird how they put on sale brand new stuff!!! Other figures about $4 off, only SS voyager left. They have the magnets there.

Found leader Megatron at K-Mart Kearny, but there all damn things are 30% overpriced, Megs was $51! Just left there.

And I cant find a Voice Changer Helmet w/ Peter Culler voice! If anyone see that w/ white part written "movei phrases" on its side (where commonly is all yellow) just tell me!!!

Picked up most of the toys last night between TRU & Target. Cool thing at target is all the stuff for $1. Frisbees, stickers, temp tattoos, coloring books... All kinds of misc. stuff they're selling with the TF logo on it.

TRU Paramus Rt 4 has Peter Cullen voice Helmet! They also have candies like lollipops and gummy candies on a central shelf before the TF display. there, every $25 you spend, you get $5 on gift card. Well, it is supposed to have ONLY ONE CARD no matter how much you spend, like, the ads say that, but I got 4 on a purchase over $100!!! One Voyager was free!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Got classic SOUNDWAVE G1 reissue on TRU Woodbridge, not that announced sale price $7.50, but $30 bucks. Anyway, I missed him on his release.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone seen any of the figures in any NJ stores??? like the 08 bumblebee..

I haven't seen them. Most of the movie toys at stores I went to such as Turnersville Wal Mart and Target are a bit empty in the deluxe area so hopefully that means the space is for a bunch of 08 Bees.

target in bridgewater ( next to patriots stadium ) had "new" bumblebee ( snagged him) and deluxe arcee ( past on this , already got the scout version ) and dreadwing ( stupidly enough i didnt get this and now im kicking myself in the ass for it). target in watchung ( on 22) has f.a.b. megatron ( got him ) and f.a.b. frenzy ( got him ) , and they had a lot of them. that same target also had all the new scouts air raid, strongarm, clocker, skyblast, no elita1 or armorhide though. good luck hunting!

Archived