Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

I FOUND ALLLLLLLLL THE MOVIE TRANSFORMERS!!!! STARSCREAM, BLACKOUT, RATCHET, AND IRONHIDE, AS WELL AS ALLLLLLLLL 8 DELUXES AND THE REAL GEAR AND SOME OF THE FAB'S TRANSFORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am happy as horse Blot!!!! Cause my wife bought them for me!!!! A grand total $240!!! I found them at Boscov's and KB Toys belive it or not!!!! But guess what? I BOUGHT THEM ALLLLLLLL NO MORE LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA.

I'M HAPPY AS HORSE Blot!!!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE I COULD TAKE PICS OF THEM CAUSE I DIDN'T OPEN THEM YET!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K-Mart rt 4 Saddle Brook: Cyber Stopin OP & BBBee, Softimus Prime and Slumbebee plush figures, all on the clearance aisle.

K-Mart Kearny same + voice changer helmet + arm blasters OP & SS. I got the only helmet, no one left.

Target Hackensack: they had all deluxes earlier, but when I got there only BBBee was left. Got him. Went to Target Clifton and the have piles of protoforms (big Blot).

Comming back home I had a lot of fun 'cause every hole on the road that my car hit the helmet and stopin's activated sounds (they were in the same bag) LOL I heard the G1 theme many times while driving!

Linden Walmart had a whole palette of Movie TF cases. I split open the few cases I wanted figs from and took some Deluxe and Voyager figs... They have a little of everything on the skid. Real Gear, Leader Prime and etc...

Here they come TFans!

BTW, Ironhide is AWESOME!

I went back for a second helping but the TF Movie skid was gone... I do remember seeing a red label on all the boxes. June 2nd display date...

I checked to see if the department pegged them for display and only a handful of Classics and Cybertron remain...

They will be back! And I'll be there!

I went back for a second helping but the TF Movie skid was gone... I do remember seeing a red label on all the boxes. June 2nd display date...

I checked to see if the department pegged them for display and only a handful of Classics and Cybertron remain...

They will be back! And I'll be there!

Thank Primus I didnt go there this morning!!!!

Cyber Slammer BBBee at Wal Mart Kearny, early they had Barricade also. Worth of note??? :monkey

The Target in Hadley Center in P-Way broke street date. Cyber Slammers, Robot Heroes, FAB's, Wave 2 Voyagers, Leader Prime, Target Exclusive Basics, Prime and SS guns and lots of other things Still missing a few things though like regular deluxes

Got leader class prime today at millville/vineland target. They're are 2 to a case. No megs though. And no target exclusives, just the regular deluxes. They had shelf spaces everywhere set up for the movie toys, I will be out saturday buying them up you bet ya.

Any one know when megs is supposed to be released?

Got leader class prime today at millville/vineland target. They're are 2 to a case. No megs though. And no target exclusives, just the regular deluxes. They had shelf spaces everywhere set up for the movie toys, I will be out saturday buying them up you bet ya.

Any one know when megs is supposed to be released?

Supposed to be out Saturday. He's already been purchased in a midwest Target, and according to Hasbro's official checklist and press release, both he and Prime are due Saturday.

Milltown Target had:

All Target Exclusive Scout Class

Leader Class Prime

Robo-Vision Voyager Prime (not anymore ;))

Voyager Class Starscream, Blackout, Ratchet

All FAB's

And some other items.

Archived