Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Turnersville Walmart got a boatload of em in. I guess you guys got R&R and we got crappy energon repaints. :tfmad

Nope, none of that either. Up here the ONLY Walmart is SaddleBrook, and the employees and managers are notorious for keeping things for themselves. That is the truth, I have seen this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got Ravage and Rumble alts. at walmart in deleware (rt.13 i think)...They are also in pennsville walmart. Rumble Sucks, didn't open ravage yet. Turnersville wlamart has a Blot load of devastators on clearance for 20 bucks, same for deleware. Found Titanium fallen also at the walmart in pennsville. I havent' been hunting in a few months, and going to start back up today. From one end of jersey to the other. I will let you guys know what I find.

I think I've got a hookup at that DE store, but otherwise I still need those Alts. I may be asking you for a favor if you see them again. :tflaugh BTW, seeing as the whole botcon deal went a bit differently than I was hoping it would, how would you feel about taking on some seeker KB work? Yuor skillz are teh proven. :thumb

There were no Devastators at the Turnersville WM.

Did you check the clearance aisle? That's pretty much been their home since day 1. In my searches for R&R I've seen them maybe once in the actual transformers section, and even then there were lots more in clearance.

Speaking of... does anyone know if the Cherry Hill store has a clearance section? I haven't seen one... it looks like stuff is just put wherever there's room.

There were no Devastators at the Turnersville WM.

Did you check the clearance aisle? That's pretty much been their home since day 1. In my searches for R&R I've seen them maybe once in the actual transformers section, and even then there were lots more in clearance.

Speaking of... does anyone know if the Cherry Hill store has a clearance section? I haven't seen one... it looks like stuff is just put wherever there's room.

Where is their clearnence aisle? If its across from the greetng cards, then there was none.

Where is their clearnence aisle? If its across from the greetng cards, then there was none.

Behind the cards... I asked MFA19 the same thing a few weeks ago. :tflaugh

I think I've got a hookup at that DE store, but otherwise I still need those Alts. I may be asking you for a favor if you see them again. :tflaugh BTW, seeing as the whole botcon deal went a bit differently than I was hoping it would, how would you feel about taking on some seeker KB work? Yuor skillz are teh proven. :thumb

I will probably hit the pennsville walmart again this weekend. That is where I found the Ravage Rumble alts. They had quite few last weekend, so there should still be plenty there. And I go to DE every sunday for cigs so I will most likely stop there again.

As for your seekers, send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for.....

references:

armada001.jpg

02-16-2007006.jpg

02-16-2007005.jpg

02-16-2007003.jpg

customs002.jpg

And seeker soundblaster(well made from a seeker)

csoundblaster001.jpg

csoundblaster004.jpg

How long has it been since you were last at my apt.??? I have alot more bashes on my shelves now since then.

How long has it been since you were last at my apt.??? I have alot more bashes on my shelves now since then.

I was there when I picked up Windcharger. :tflaugh And that Soundblaster is hilarious and awesome at the same time. PM'd :thumb

Archived