Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

was visiting friends in whitehall Pa yesterday and scored titanium rodimus and soundwave and rodimus prime at the tru by the lehigh valley mall in the mall itself i picked up all 6 micromaster arielbots at kb. there was on soundwave left at tru and a set of ariel bots at kb when i was done. white hall is like a half hour into Pa and worth the haul.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea, the cashier (that rang me up) said just yesterday another customer was looking for Rodimus...

She thought the stock team put them up just today...

YA for ME!

Titanium and Commemerative Soundwave's are in stock, too. East Brunswick TRU.

I love G1 just not enough to buy them again...

EB TRU is the worse! Though they do have tons of the LOC repaints.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw Titanium Starscream in the Cherry Hill Walmart today. Was actually looking for the G1 keychains people saw a few months back... anyne know if there's still some to be found?

Saw Titanium Starscream in the Cherry Hill Walmart today. Was actually looking for the G1 keychains people saw a few months back... anyne know if there's still some to be found?

I just a saw a Blotload of them at Turnersville walmart tonight (saturday) as well as CLASSICS DEVASTATOR----in the clearance aisle. 3 Classics Devy, 2 Classics prime--$17.00, 3 metroplex (cybertron)-$19.98, 2 "galaxy Force" Prime $19.98 in the clearance aisle. Though devy was still 30 bucks, I bought one. They also have a crapload of the old Titaniums there.

I just a saw a Blotload of them at Turnersville walmart tonight (saturday) as well as CLASSICS DEVASTATOR----in the clearance aisle. 3 Classics Devy, 2 Classics prime--$17.00, 3 metroplex (cybertron)-$19.98, 2 "galaxy Force" Prime $19.98 in the clearance aisle. Though devy was still 30 bucks, I bought one. They also have a crapload of the old Titaniums there.

Thanks for the info... considering I just got home from work and will prolly have nothing to do once I regain consciousness, I may head out there tonight.

BTW... where's the clearance isle? :tflaugh

Thanks for the info... considering I just got home from work and will prolly have nothing to do once I regain consciousness, I may head out there tonight.

BTW... where's the clearance isle? :tflaugh

behind the greetings cards.

Ok, I must be blind... I saw everything you mentioned (though GF Prime was marked $35) EXCEPT the keychains. I wandered around for a good half hour checking all of the islands and end caps too. The only TF stuff I saw Blotloads of were the titaniums, Devy (at least 20 in the clearance isle), and Ricochet/Rollbar (clearanced for the generous price of $17 :roll ). I don't usually shop there, so did I miss them, or what?

On a side note, the Target in Turnersville has the UM/SW classics 2-pack clearanced for $14.

Mega Hunting for toys:

Target Cliffton - nothing worth

Target Hackensack - same as above

Target Clark - same as above

NO UM X SKY AT ALL!!!! I think they're gone for good. No alts also.

TRU Paramus Rt4, Rt17 and Union: NO REISSUES SOUNDWAVE!

I think I lost the whole wave of this toy :(

Wal-Mart Saddle Brook - keychains at the bikes aisle, Titanium Megatron (it should be a return), only alts Ricochet

Wal-Mart Union Rt 22 - keychains and DEVASTATOR (lots of it), still a few Astrotrains classics too, alts Rico and Skids

Everywhere classics minicons, Mirage, Cliffjumper, Ramjet, some Grimmies and Rodimus, titaniuns OP RiD, Rodimus, some Starscream WW. No titaniuns Soundwave or Fallen at all.

I missed every KB toys, they dont have anything new by months

Wal Mart Secaucus have ALTS RUMBLE & RAVAGE - piles of them. They still have WW OP titanium and I saw 1 classic Bumblebee also.

Archived