Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Yea, the cashier (that rang me up) said just yesterday another customer was looking for Rodimus...

She thought the stock team put them up just today...

YA for ME!

Titanium and Commemerative Soundwave's are in stock, too. East Brunswick TRU.

I love G1 just not enough to buy them again...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deptford TRU is heading the same way... it looks like they're doing a AF section reset though. When I went the other day, the wrestling/McFarlane pegs were almost bare as well.

*still waiting for comm. Soundwave* :redface

Deptford TRU is heading the same way... it looks like they're doing a AF section reset though. When I went the other day, the wrestling/McFarlane pegs were almost bare as well.

What does "AF" mean?

What does "AF" mean?

Action Figures

What does "AF" mean?

Action Figures

Dept. TRU had Comm. soundwave about 2 weeks ago. According to a lady at the front desk, they will be getting more tommorrow or next week.

Dept. TRU had Comm. soundwave about 2 weeks ago. According to a lady at the front desk, they will be getting more tommorrow or next week.

Completely missed that first shipment, I did...*sigh* I guess I'm making a TRU run this morning... when I should be sleeping. :tfsad Thanks for the info though dude (you too EZB), need me to pick you up one? I'll be heading to Cherry Hill if Deptford doesn't have any. Call my cell before 10 if you do. :thumb

edit: too late'd :lol Scored a Soundwave at Deptford TRU, 3 more left. They also had a Titanium Roddy, Starscream, and RiD Prime.

Archived