Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Just came back from TRU in Woodbridge, NJ...

The store has cases of stuff with the tops sliced open piled as high as the ceiling. They are getting ready for Black Friday and Christmas...

TONS of Classics Voyagers and alot of Deluxes, too.

I bought the last 2 pack Prime and Megs...

Cybertron Voyagers are well stocked as well as last wave Delux and Basics...

Supreme Primus and 2 Starscreams are in the racks...

I saw a Wing Saber and Leader class Optimus Prime, too! Havnt seen them in ages...

GF Convoy is one of my very favorite figs! Cyb Prime is an excellent fig...

DVD Prime is there as well. What a crapy repaint... I'm so happy with my MP 1...

Any sign of Classics Jetfire?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target on Rt9 in Marlboro (I think that's the town, enar Freehold mall) had MIRAGE and GRIMLOCK CLASSICS today. They only had one of each, so I wouldn't bother running down there, but at least the new classics are IN NJ

-D

I posted this by accidnet as it's own topic before, but Classics Mriage and Grimlock are in NJ, I got both this morning. Target on Rt9 in Marlboro (I think that's the town, enar Freehold mall) had MIRAGE and GRIMLOCK CLASSICS today. They only had one of each, so I wouldn't bother running down there, but at least the new classics are IN NJ

-D

Have it been a little while since my last report, But I found:

TRU rt4 Paramus - OP vs Megs Classics

Target Clifton - Got classic Mirage and Grimmy sunday 26. Noticed Megs T-Rex and Ape Primal deluxe Cyb too.

Classics are everywhere, DVD OP, menasor, Quickmix, Hightail, Shadow Recon minicon team. Some places still have GF Vector. Found CRYO WalMart Saddle Brook rt 46W.

Got Universe Arcee on a Dollar Family close to University Hospital, Newark!

checked around the brigewater are an haven't found squat,.....seems like i missed all the goddies, only the classics 2 pack.

BTW:meet up info I'm trying to get a jersey/philly area meet up going with a possible focus on cutomising. i just moved to a house on the border of somerville and raritan,....litteraly 3 houses from rt 206. let me know if you guys are interested.

Archived