Official New Jersey Sightings!

Rockstar420

Anyone fing Classics Jetfire yet?

:tfhuh

Find. With a D...

Haven't seen anyhting new in about a month, after the classics, the shadow recon team, and the cans scourge and op-op. So be prepared in a week or two we will get slammed with classics, and cans.

(I mean prepared by stuff your wallet) :tflaugh

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally found scourge and optimal optimus cans at the BURLINGTON

Toys R us. There were 2 of each and I bought both op-ops and one scourge.

Ah too bad there isn't one in lumberton, however I got Titanium scourge from the tru you speak of almost 2 months ago :lol :lol

Im going to buy you a MAP for christmas.

Yeah that TRU is def not in lumberton, it's Burlington. In the same shopping center as the wal-mart on 541, down the street from the Burlington Mall? YEah that is BURLINGTON. Lumberton has a wal-mart thats it.

Oh not this crap again... confused.gif

well just correcting..how many times do you have to until someone gets the hint, he doesn't live in the area, I live in Burlington Township. Im not doing it to be a smart ass or a jerk, Just want correct information.There are about 10 miles between lumberton and burlington. not even close to confusable as the same town. Sure I know what he means, just say the right names incase others who live near may want to go and end up looking for a mythical TRU in lumberton.

So last time you will hear this from me. Call it what you want, I was just trying to help out...no need to go all postal on me. Don't hate because I am right and you are wrong.

It is official, North Jersey SUCKS.

Up here we just got Cyb Shadow Minicons and Hightail.

For some odd reason, Classic Deluxe prices jumped from 9.99 to 12.99. At this point I might as well buy everything from BBTS.

No titaniums.

No boxed Classics.

Deptford TRU has the megs OPs vs. pack. THere are 4 left. IMHO they suck. They added

some stupid gimmick so that they spin like ballerinas. Megs arms spins (the cannon arm), and ops upper torso spins to do a ballerina spin punch. They are the size of Robot masters, and the DVD is crap. But for 20 bucks its not that bad a deal for kitbash fodder. I took pics with the camera on my phone, but have no idea how to load them, Ihave to wait for my wife to wake up to do it.

NOW THIS REALLY BLOWS CHUCKS OF BILE!

Man, when I went to Rutgers, any store had what I needed. Seems like North Jersey gets the crap leftovers, the ones where boxes are already ripped up.

MAN AM I GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF

sorry folks, Im just venting... having a really bad day at work...

Yeah that TRU is def not in lumberton, it's Burlington. In the same shopping center as the wal-mart on 541, down the street from the Burlington Mall? YEah that is BURLINGTON. Lumberton has a wal-mart thats it.

Oh not this crap again... confused.gif

well just correcting..how many times do you have to until someone gets the hint, he doesn't live in the area, I live in Burlington Township. Im not doing it to be a smart ass or a jerk, Just want correct information.There are about 10 miles between lumberton and burlington. not even close to confusable as the same town. Sure I know what he means, just say the right names incase others who live near may want to go and end up looking for a mythical TRU in lumberton.

So last time you will hear this from me. Call it what you want, I was just trying to help out...no need to go all postal on me. Don't hate because I am right and you are wrong.

Um, dude? Postal? Seriously? I anticipated an argument, lamented, posted a "getting the hell out of here" smiley, and left it. I didn't say you were wrong, just that I knew it was going to lead to an argument. And it did... a month later, upon your return. I don't care where this particular store is. I never claimed to know. I don't go up that way. I don't care if you're right or not. Remove the bug from your ass and find someone else to Starscream at.

Ok, how about this... neither Burlington and Lumberton exist. These townships are just figments of all our imaginations, because as everyone knows, Central and South Jersey are just nuclear wastelands... Which apparently Hasbro ships all the Good New Releases to.

North Jersey Still Sucks.

Here is what was at target mt. holly (rt.541) and toys r us deptford.

First is primus with classics minicons-target and all walmarts that I went to:

Nov17_001.jpg

And TRU deptford and Rt. 541 Prime Vs. Megatron 2 pack for classics:

Nov16_001.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, took them with my phone during the PS3 rush.

Archived