Transformers Wreckers #2 Exclusive 5 Page Preview

MISP Steve

Just in from IDW Publishing is a Transformers Wreckers #2 Five Page Exclusive Preview. Follow up on the the latest and extremely awesome new Transformers comic from IDW. Get a preview of what's going on when Overlord makes the scene. Check it out after the jump exclusively on TFormers.com! Read the Full News Story Here

I love seeing Overlord. He's a favorite Decepticon for me. A look at how he'd interact with Megatron besides on my shelves is a sorowful thing to cut away from.

I haven't read Wreckers 1, but it seems the art has gone down hill. It also seems IDW is following there tried and disapointing of building up to a real quick dismissive conclusion.

Sucks. Thats why I don't buy the books.

I love seeing Overlord. He's a favorite Decepticon for me. A look at how he'd interact with Megatron besides on my shelves is a sorowful thing to cut away from.

I haven't read Wreckers 1, but it seems the art has gone down hill. It also seems IDW is following there tried and disapointing of building up to a real quick dismissive conclusion.

Sucks. Thats why I don't buy the books.

It's what the Wreckers do, at least we know this time WHAT is going on WHEN it's happening and WHO is involved from the start unlike AHM which had to get to issue 6 to explain anything.

The first issue was promising and if the second is as good as that was I can say I'll be getting the whole run.

I won't lie, I'm just enjoying Rotorstorm finally getting exposure and a developed personality.

Archived