Masterpiece Grimlock Heading Exclusively To Toys R Us!

Peter_Van

So....so beautiful....I must have it! :drool

I gotta say that I also am shedding some tears of saddness due to the fact that the TRU in my area have only JUST gotten their Percepter and Insecticon exclusives in....So I'll be lucky to see Grimlock by 2011 with my luck... :tfsad

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I hate Grimlock

But seriously, Hasbro, STOP MAKING TRU EXCLUSIVES!

That store is dying slowly and closed a shitton of locations already. Do you morons have any idea how hard it is for me to reach one?!

so why not just go to their site? Shipping would probably be same as gas.

I don't see them closing, every year at least one new one opens up near me while the others keep expanding.

They're making a comeback? Last I heard, they were on the verge of bankruptcy and constantly closing down several locations

not by me, I have one every 5 miles or so.

I think around here they learned from Kids R Us and incorporated Toys and Babies all into one giant store. It seems to be working well for them.

Then again, If they lease out 1 store instead of 2 shutting down a smaller TRU or BRU along the way, I can see how that would look like closings when it's really consolidation.

Finally! Im so glad I held out on paying ridiculous prices online. And screw all the waiter stuff and brain thing, all I wanted was the sword and crown in the first place.

Finally! Im so glad I held out on paying ridiculous prices online. And screw all the waiter stuff and brain thing, all I wanted was the sword and crown in the first place.

And his gun, don't forget his gun :P

yeah what are we missing out on, a serving tray and smock?

I can live with that. I also have a WST Thrust he can eat :tfevil so I can skip the upgrade since we're getting the crown :mwahaha

not by me, I have one every 5 miles or so.

I think around here they learned from Kids R Us and incorporated Toys and Babies all into one giant store. It seems to be working well for them.

Then again, If they lease out 1 store instead of 2 shutting down a smaller TRU or BRU along the way, I can see how that would look like closings when it's really consolidation.

What city do you live in? Here we have one TRU that never has anything stocked, and the drive from this location to the next TRU is about 20 miles door to door.

Archived