Toy Fair 2010 - Transformers Generations To Include Drift, War For Cybertron

Peter_Van

We are live at Toy Fair and we have some awesome Transformers news for you in the name Transformers: Generations. This line fits sort of like the Universe - part 3 - but will only encompass deluxe figures. To learn about what's in store for us on this line, which includes IDW Publishing's Drift and War For Cybertron figures based off of the video game, jump through!
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow..

i LOVE drift, i would have preferred his cybertronian mode.. but this looks great. the one thing i don't like is how thick his smaller swords are.

war for cybertron bumblebee's alt mode looks incredible.

i Love war for cybertron prime. man that thing looks great.

i can't wait for classics thrust, hopefully at some point we'll get dirge too.

2 questions: where's the WFC Starscream? where's the WFC Soundwave?

2 questions: where's the WFC Starscream? where's the WFC Soundwave?

If you saw the first Transformers episode skullfrie, then for WFC Soundwave, you wold take G1 Soundwave, hide his head and hands, lift up his arms untill they are facing oppisate directions, then tilt his body foward to almost 45 degrease and there you go!

Why does War for Cybertron Bumblebee look like a Tron Light Cycle with four wheels?!

Oh and Drift is a must own for me too! I don't even mind that the alt mode is Earth form. I'm just happy the figure itself look super good. Darkmounnt is nice too! Looking forward to the next year in Transformers.

Really looking forward to these figures. Knowing the UKs luck we proberbly will not get them!

Archived