Toy Fair 2010 - Official Images of Transformers Toys Shown at Hasbro!

Peter_Van

You've read the reports and drooled over the images we brought you. But what if is not enough? Thanks to Hasbro, we have the official images of all of the figures that were shown today! Start whetting your whistle now, guys, because it's going to be a drool-fest! Check out images of Power Core Combiners, War for Cybertron, Generations, and of course, Hunt for Decepticons.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am SOOOOO glad I sold off my BC07 Thrust recently. The value is gonna plummet with this newer version. Drift looks pretty sweet. Somewhat disappointed with Bruticus and Superion if the drones don't form individual robots. HA Jazz is definitely redemption for Dlx Jazz. Screamer is awesome in Leader guise. The scout class chopper and Deuce coupe? HOT! But are all these repaints necessary....

Silly me, of course they are :roll

The pics aren't loading right for me, they're gonna reissue Classics Thrust!?!

I have the Takara version, and was looking for a second for the MIB collection. This could save me a whole lot of time. Plus since my other sealed Seekers are all Hasbro (save for Thundercracker) it would keep that set more organized.

Some of the repaints are a definite pass. Some of the new molds just look to lanky, I'll have to see how I feel with them in hand.

The pics aren't loading right for me, they're gonna reissue Classics Thrust!?!

Direct Linky

Thrust makes me incredibly happy! I just knew they would use the seeker mold again...just didn't know they would do it this way!! Now they just need to do Dirge!

Thrust, Drift, The Chopper and the red street rod are probably the only ones I'm excited about here...maybe Leader ROTF Starscream.

Well, one thing I gotta give Hasbro...they're showing lots o' variety! Let's see...

I agree with Blitzwing, that is disappointing IF the Legends figures in the Combiner 5-packs don't transform individually (what excuses will we hear for these?). And even though they're little bastards, I was really looking forward to that Bruticus figure! Also, with the Combiner 2-pack Sledge figure...aren't we missing a pic of what he transforms into?

I'm completely stoked about the Generations Thrust figure! :yay I hope they fill in all the missing seekers! I'm really anxious to see more from the Generations line...or Classics 3.0!

Might grab those couple of Legends Constructicons...they can flank Legends Dev! And speaking of Constructicons...I might pick up Payload for the hell of it...although, I really wish we were seeing Scrapper. :deadhorse Oh, and shouldn't we be seeing the Deluxe Red Rampage too? I've already seen packaged images of him...

Anyway...interesting stuff! :thumb

man. human alliance jazz looks incredible.. and to have a motorcycle that transforms into his weapon is PERFECT. his face looks great, hands and arms are good. lower legs look awesome. i only have one MINOR problem. it's the same problem that skids and mudflap have. it's where the leg rotation is under the knee. i like bumblebees, where the joint is above the knee.

forest prime is a little disappointing. i wish they had gone all out with it like the sam's club voyager battle damaged prime exclusive. he needs some green and brown thrown in there.. maybe give him some fake windshield breakage. i mean, i don't understand why the alt mode looks pristine while the bot mode has the "damage" on it.

deluxe ironhide.. nice chest mold, nice leg mold.. but no thank you.

deluxe bumblebee.. are you joking with this.. it's bad enough we're getting yet another larger than leader bumblebee.. but now another deluxe figure.. that looks worse than the preview figure.. count me out.

war for cybertron bumblebee and prime look incredible. i seriously cannot wait for them. bumblebee's alt mode is very very awesome.

deluxe drift looks great. like i said before i wish this figure was his cybertron mode.. but this still looks excellent. i love the sheaths, however i wish the swords that go into them were a bit skinnier, & more like alternity megatrons.. those swords are perfect.

power core combiners = ABSOLUTE & UTTER GARBAGE

legends rampage looks pretty good.. however.. i guess no one from hasbro or takara actually watched the movie.. cause in ever iteration of the character the alt mode is completely inaccurate.

i really want a closer look at the new voyager prime mold. i'd never get it, but i'd like to see it.

Archived