Toy Fair 2010 - Revenge of the Fallen Gives Way to TRANSFORMERS

MISP Steve

More news just in from Hasbro is details about what's going on with Transformers toys now that we are between the second film, Revenge of the Fallen, and the third tentatively named Transformers 3 movie. Dropping the "Revenge of the Fallen" sub-line name, and continue under the the modest "Transformers" name with a few sub-lines under it as N.E.S.T., Powercore Combiners, Activators and some misc stuff like Battle Ops Bumblebee and the new role play products. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as the articulation is better than the majorty of the legends figures we get then i'm fine. I mean, look at he aeticulation shadow warrior has. He's about legends size and his posability looks be be great

I am looking forward to seeing these in person though. me likey Bruticus

Okay so Hasbro grossed over 500mil last year and instead of keeping it's momentum by presenting a long awaited 3.0 line they give us Energon combiners???

I swear if that War On Cybertron game doesn't excite I'm done with Hasblow.

The absence of a G1 line just opens the door for lames to continue to over charge on knock offs and "Fan Concept" figures.

So it's a good year to have either a PS3 or 360 to pass time because Hasbro has failed us yet again!!!

Kremzeke, the Powercore Combiners look to me to take a lot of G1 into consideration.

Agreed. What's the point of gestalts if they're too small in scale to display with any of your other figures? Lame.

That doesn't make any sense. Maybe they are supposed to be SMALL TRANSFORMERS! People didn't seem to have a problem with the Micromaster gestalt figures (hell, I LOVE those guys!).

Yeah, I never bought those.

I really don't care about the size of certian figures, and maybe some smaller combiners can be fun. My concern is that smaller figures tend to be pegs and balljoints, and I'm hoping this isn't something like the requem blaster all over again.

Archived