War for Cybertron Video Game Shipping In May

Peter_Van

Activision Publishing CEO Mike Griffith revealed during a recent investors conference call that the Transformers: War for Cybertron video game will be shipping in May. The release date for the video game was pegged as June 22, 2010 by both Amazon.com and GameStop.com but it was never officially confirmed by Activision. Read more.
Read the Full News Story Here

Looking forward to getting this game. Just hope it will not have the same turnout that ROTF did which I started playing just over a week ago. It's hard as hell to find people to play in MP. Which I find shocking because the game is not even a year old and I think for the most part is a fairly solid game.

I think this has been in development for a while. They even said at the hands on for RotF they wanted TF to be an annual franchise, honestly, they've probably been working on this since before then.

Glad it will be out soon but like was already said, could they really make a game as good as it needs to be in such a short amount of time?

I think that unless they have been really working at it a lot since it's announcement it may be delayed or missing a few things. But than again if it is a story heavey game (lots of cut scenes and little game play) they don't really need much time. Can't wait to get the special preorder stuff.

Here's the thing though, if they have a different preorder figure (just saying there is no rumor or anything) who all would be willing to preorder multiple copies from multiple systems just to get special figures?

Archived