Heerotoysmaker

Sparkless

I curious to see pics of the Optimus's (Optimi?), I'm more of a Seeker collector myself but I do try to have at least one Ops from each line and I've been on the verge of buying them soooo many times. Somebody was telling me that there's added articulation to Heero's that the offical Ops doesn't have, making his mold actually a bit better than Takara's.

I'm gonna have to keep an eye on this thread for some pics, may just be enough to sway me to get them.

your correct, he has designed a module that snaps into any WST trailer that replaces the regular immobile repair drone with a fully movable g1 accurate one. The module even adds in a spring loaded launcher for roller *I wonder if the roller has moving wheels now?*. I ordered a pair of primes from Heero "a crystal blue 1.0 WST prime, and a 2.0 Nemesis Prime with Updated G2 Trailer".

I plan on taking several pictures of the two and putting them on my collection site, Ill be sure to share some of the best ones on here though :P.

I've gotten from him:

Ultra Magnus

Thundercraker

Skywarp

Sunstorm

Nemesis Prime

Optimus Trialer

Nemesis Trailer

All absolutely excellent. It was the only way I'd afford the chase ones and honestly from comparative pics I think his KO Magnus looks better than original.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff indeed :yay

Got 4 Optimus + trailer sets plus a couple Ghost Starscream sets the other day. The plastic feels a little lighter, but that may just be cause there's no die-cast in these. Other than that they seem just as nice as other WST figures.

Lotsa stuff inna small trailer. VERY COOL :love

• 1 year later...

I bought a TON of stuff from Hero. I sent a few emails back and forth giving him suggestions.

I have all the seeker variants, most of the Prime/Magnus variants, sideswipe variants also.

Thundercracker

Skywarp

Dirge

Ramjet

AcidStorm

Sunfire

Dead Starscream

G2 Starscream

G2 Ramjet

Magnus

Nemesis

Shining

Armored Optimus (one I suggested)

Tigertracks

G2 Deadend

Black Clear Nemesis

Glow in the dark Magnus

Great stuff, I might consider the shattered glass prime, but not with out the armor.

He changes ebay names semi-frequently. Searching for WST will occasionally come up with the right person. (he generally charges very little for the BIN/Auction price, High on shipping to cover the actual cost.)

Archived