Transformers News and Updates from UK Toy Fair

MISP Steve

OK, I find the War For Cybertron Transformers interesting, as well as the possibility of new Transformers Animated toys (If Takara comes up with new Animated designs for the Japanese market, we may get equivalents here too).

I wonder how Seaspray's robot mode robot mode will turn out. Sounds interesting, reminds me of Armada Tidal Wave.

Leader Starscream and Bludgeon are already on the Hit List. Not yet sold on the Power Core Combiners, though.

OOH SEASPRAY! i was hoping one would be made. bigger than bludgeon eh? nice. i just wish warpath and cosmos were made into ultras too.

im getting burned out on ROTF, so probably no starscream for me. PCC looks promising, but not committed yet.

the size of WfC Prime sounds promising, i was hoping it would be bigger than deluxe and it seems my prayers were answered, so basically bought on sight, same goes for bumblebee. ill have to look long and hard at megs before i decide on that one though.

Revenge of the Fallen toy line name will be dropped from packaging, the line will be re-branded just as "Transformers"

Now this is interesting. I wonder why they would do that...

I figured with Leader BBs box they were just going to phase from the movie right into everything else...

I won't buy them but the new RPMs sound intresting, wouldn't mind taking a look at what they can do.

Seaspray sounds like a win. It's always weird for me to think of a Minibot being upgraded (powerglide) but I love interactive figures so that just got my intrest.

Can't wait to see more on these PC Combiners. I just hope they aren't as fragile as the origional minicons when combined.

All good stuff!!!

Archived