War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Timothy.R

Poor Megs ...

What the **** is he even SUPPOSED to be?!? A hover tank? Hand cannon for Trypt?

At least Prime and Bee look sweet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, the obvious thing here, is Megatron is mistransformed yet again, way to go Hasbro for yet another fail..... new playtesters plz...

Prime looks like what I was expecting in the game design turned toy.... I'll get both for my leaders collection.

Poor Megatron. His alt-mode is, yet again, crap.

I couldn't even really figure out what his alt mode is. :tflaugh

To me, it's like a tank version of his vague Cybertronian jet mode from TF: Animated.

Poor Megatron. His alt-mode is, yet again, crap.

I couldn't even really figure out what his alt mode is. :tflaugh

To me, it's like a tank version of his vague Cybertronian jet mode from TF: Animated.

which basically validates my statement, since you really aren't sure either. :tflaugh

No question about it, PRIME all the way. I'm liking what I see of these new Prime toys. So I'm becoming more of a Prime collector.

Megatron, once again gets "screwed" when it comes to the alt-mode, clunky, WTF kinda look. Heavily inspired by Animated cybertron Alt mode. Poor Megs gets these weird frakking alt modes. I have to say the Animated earth look was the best one so far but poorly executed in the toy. When is megs ever going to get a break and have a "kick ass" altmode jet like movie starscream...and I digress.

Bumble Bee looks cool. I might get it.

What I'm really waiting for is Soundwave and Starscream. Those two are going to be HOT!

Megatron's alt mode is a smack likeness for his Animated Cybertronian mode. Even if the forearms are mistransformed, it reeks of fail to me.

I'm going to go off the track here and agree with BaCon. Prime looks like he'd be win but I'm willing to bet IRL he'll be mediocre.

A shame, really

Archived