War for Cybertron Optimus Prime and Megatron Toys Revealed!

Timothy.R

We reported on Bumblebee here: http://TFormers.com/transformers-tcc-magazine-issue-31-shows-off-war-for-cybertron-bumblebee-figure/12964/news.html

And does Megatron not have hands but...claws?

Could be transformed wrong. How many times have we seen Transformer toys transformed wrong when images leak or in newspaper ads. i really hope it is. i hate claw hands. The Prime looks great though.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing...why doesn't Megatron ever get any alt mode love these days? Animated Megatron was cool in Earth mode...but his Cybertron mode, Bayformer modes, and now this all suck in my opinion. Are they just out of ideas?

Yep, and, while I like Classics Megatron, his Nerf-gun alt-mode isn't all that great either. The only remotely decent Megatron was the Universe Legends G2 Megatron tank.

I like optimus. Its like war within's design.

Megatron is another fail added to the list molds that this character has had.

I can't understand why they always put so much little effort in megatron's design.

BTW, optimus weapon looks made of rubber, it seems to me that it looks a little bended.

1. When?

2. Where?

Gimme.

EDIT- Prime's alt mode reminds me of Capt. Nemo's badass car from The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

holy sweet moses! Prime looks friggin awesome! also megs is missing his arm cannon, so its safe to presume he might be a bit mis transformed as well. has anyone else noticed the c-tracks on megs arms? primes hips look a bit restricted tho....

These molds are definite must buys. Optimus looks especially sweet.

Archived