Confirmed - War For Cybertron Game to be Accompanied By Toyline

Peter_Van

So after a couple of reports that the upcoming Transformers: War for Cybertron video game from Activision and High Moon Studios would be accompanied by a toyline from Hasbro, Inc., it has been officially confirmed that this is indeed true. The official statement was obtained by Game Informer, who requested comment from Hasbro, Inc. Read about it all after the jump.
Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we know we are getting an Optimus Prime and a Bumblebee... wow that's a original. I hope they make more characters instead of releasing Nightwatch Optimus Prime, Stealth Bumblebee, Armor Up Optimus Prime, Elita Guard Bumblebee, Premium Optimus Prime, Cannon Blast Bumblebee...

If this is the style for this whole line...... I'll take 2 of each please! seriously. I looked over this picture very closely, if it is as well constructed as it looks. That is amazing. Nice detail and everything. Also a great change from the movie junk we have been given lately.

Well, we know we are getting an Optimus Prime and a Bumblebee... wow that's a original. I hope they make more characters instead of releasing Nightwatch Optimus Prime, Stealth Bumblebee, Armor Up Optimus Prime, Elita Guard Bumblebee, Premium Optimus Prime, Cannon Blast Bumblebee...

This is a G1 Bumblebee, a character that Hasbro doesn't seem to care about. We're lucky we even got the Classics toy. I welcome another version that character.

I really like that BB. How cool would he be with a little light piping in the chest!!!

I can see alot of people getting this just to use the head for some customs

-wonders if it's fit on a movie deluxe :schin

Anyhow, if the line is only limited, thats fine. I just hope it isn't Autobot heavy like most sublines are.

Archived