Case of the Fridays - Optimus Appears in Explanation of Tonight Show Fracas

Peter_Van

Unless you have been living under a rock, or avoid television, news, general web surfing (a.k.a. rock^2) you will know the drama surround The Tonight Show, NBC, Conan O'Brien, and Jay Leno.

Last night's episode of The Tonight Show featured an appearance from Pee-Wee Herman himself, who provided a succinct and hilarious explanation of the "fracas" that is this fiasco. The story went a little like this: Giraffe (symbolic of Mr. O'Brien) and Peacock (guess) were originally best of friends.

Unless you have been living under a rock, or avoid television, news, general web surfing (a.k.a. rock^2) you will know the drama surround The Tonight Show, NBC, Conan O'Brien, and Jay Leno. Last night's episode of The Tonight Show featured an appearance from Pee-Wee Herman himself, who provided a succinct and hilarious explanation of the "fracas" that is this fiasco.

The story went a little like this: Giraffe (symbolic of Mr. O'Brien) and Peacock (guess) were originally best of friends. However, one day, Peacock was nuts and began to fight with Mr. Giraffe.

To protect himself from Peacock, Giraffe enlists a lawyer, Animated Roll Out Command Optimus Prime to square off with Peacock's lawyer, the "bad guy from Avatar," the mech suit used by the military in the film. Hilarity ensues, thanks Mr. Herman.

Watch the clip below.

Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I have been living under a rock, as I don't know anything about this. That maybe because I avoid TV all together. Now Streaming videos on my TV is another story. I've been finishing the last Season of the Sopranos as well.

you know what? My life has not been affected by it one bit. :)

I bet they used the Animated figure because it was on Clearance...... :hawhaw

Oh. I'm disappointed I went to bed early last night. That was funny. :lol

I'm planning on staying awake late enough to watch tonight's Conan, though. Gonna see him out, and find something else to watch come March.

"Unless you have been living under a rock, or avoid television, news, general web surfing..."

You must have just described me. I have no idea what the hell this was. Sorry. Never watched late night TV or followed entertainment news. That's for my wife to do.

Archived