Human Alliance Barricade Found in the US

Timothy.R

i love it...hes the best one of the whole bunch...especially seein as hes the only con in the line....and the whole not having a hand in place of the spinning blade weapon thing doesnt bother me a bit seeing as the deluxe didnt have it at all...and frenzy is sweet to..

I saw the New Marvel Crossover figures today. Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine. I looked on the back of Spidey and they have a repaint of Hulk [Dozer] as The Thing, Repaint of Cpt. America as The Punisher. :lame.

Isn't this the 3rd straight-up repaint of Wolverine already? Blue and Yellow, Brown and Yellow, Black and Red.:bored

I found one today here in AZ.

I would offer to help anyone out with it, but retail + tax + shipping = :fail

The MP Skywarp was on the clearance section [11 total, so someone bought one] for $60. I think if no one bought one they got reduced quick.

Oh and I took a better look at the Punisher [Cpt. America repaint] and he has a Cannon instead of a shield, so that one might be worth picking up. :shrug

I would offer to help anyone out with it, but retail + tax + shipping = :fail

The MP Skywarp was on the clearance section [11 total, so someone bought one] for $60. I think if no one bought one they got reduced quick.

Oh and I took a better look at the Punisher [Cpt. America repaint] and he has a Cannon instead of a shield, so that one might be worth picking up. :shrug

That Punisher toy seems interesting. I like the fact that he comes with a cannon.

I would offer to help anyone out with it, but retail + tax + shipping = wtf1.gif

Oh and I took a better look at the Punisher [Cpt. America repaint] and he has a Cannon instead of a shield, so that one might be worth picking up. Shrug.gif

if you would like to help let me know what it would cost me with shipping to the Netherlands?

i can pay through paypal though

pm me otherwise........

Isn't this the 3rd straight-up repaint of Wolverine already? Blue and Yellow, Brown and Yellow, Black and Red.:bored

It's Marvel, they will repaint that thing more ways than imaginable. Then they'll do one more as a Kmart exclusive.

Archived