Human Alliance Barricade Found in the US

Timothy.R

i was just checking the sightings threads and read that forum member CosmicDuck had found a Human Alliance Barricade.

"I saw new crossovers at the west valley walmart. (5600 w 3100 s) They had b&w wolverine, race car spidey, and dozer hulk. They also had one HA barricade on the shelf, but now it's on my shelf. HA Barricade is the best version yet."

let the hunt begin!

Proof here: http://forums.tformers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=78411&view=findpost&p=1558355

i could have gotten him like 2 months ago from evilbay but i refuse to pay 3 times the normal price for it......

umm...i got mine at toysrus like 2 weeks ago.....i gotz connections though..

churchlady02.jpg

Isn't That EXTRA Special!

Lucky You. I'm on the hunt for this one.

Still gotta say it. Why didn't they just add rubber tires into the HA line? :deadhorse :shrug

churchlady02.jpg

Still gotta say it. Why didn't they just add rubber tires into the HA line? deadhorse.gifShrug.gif

I agree with you there why didn't they use rubber tires on the HA line........

And i would love to own the HA Barricade and hope some tfan would like to help me out....

churchlady02.jpg

Still gotta say it. Why didn't they just add rubber tires into the HA line? deadhorse.gifShrug.gif

I agree with you there why didn't they use rubber tires on the HA line........

And i would love to own the HA Barricade and hope some tfan would like to help me out....

Very disappointed that Takara isn't treating this line the way it treated the alternators. Full body paint, chrome, presumably rubber tires., etc.

i didnt pay 5 extra...employee discount....hence the connections...i think i paid like 22.oo for it..

Employee discount? When did TRU start that? When I worked there [back in 1997] they didn't have employee discount and we couldn't buy any of the new releases. I guess a lot has changed. Good for you! :yay

Archived