Takara Tomy Buster Prime...

amethysted

Wow.

One word sums it up...

Now, the Hasbro Leader Optimus Prime figure was one of the BEST figures to be released in the ROTF line. Thats a fact no fan can dispute. A vast improvement on the movie 07 figure.

The Buster Prime takes an already awesome figure and makes it twice as good. The gun is kinda cool. Kinda wonky and tricky to pose. Mine is kinda "saggy"... But realy neat to have a Prime with a gun again... Actually this Prime has twin blades AND a gun! Great stuff...

Oh, I'd like to make a claim to both Hasbro and Takara right now. From this point forward any Transformer with grey colored plastic MUST be painted in silver. On pain of death!

The silver paint applications are so great and all the incredible details really shine! Excellent job! And the chrome was a welcome addition. The placement can be tricky to NOT scratch, but I dare not complain.

We fans always prefer chrome, rubber tires and die cast bottoms... Cough...Alternators...cough!

All and all if you have the hundred bucks, buy this figure!

So far, I hav'nt heard any news of Hasbro releasing this awesome figure, that's why I choose to buy this Prime and integrate him into my collection...

The last time I shelled out this much money on a TF was MP1 Masterpiece Convoy...

And that figure was worth evey penny!

So is this one, fans.

10 out of 10

Thank you Takara Tomy for doing him right!

Now what about Megatron? Hmmm...

I have a feeling they mass produced them so much, that one day there will be a sale of them for 50 bucks each! Dont get me wrong, from what i see/hear, he still is worth the $100, and if you say hes as worth it as MP-01, since ive done/bought that a few times over, I could see me warranting this purchase. I REALLY like the chrome, but theres always next year where they could improve on things like rubber tires, leg wheel placement, and possibly Hasbro getting the "special edition" chrome rubber retool Prime. I only see things getting better, and i DO like the Leader Prime ROTF i already have, so im banking on waiting to see what Has-Tak pulls out of their hats. We all know this game of thiers, us that have been around through the years to get what the fans called, screwed. I call it, business oportinuty for hASBRO & TakaraTomy. :D

• 6 months later...

I know what you saying but i waited myself and boom buster Prime came :)

now the 2 pack and the black one.

I had to get all 3 due to their awesomeness :)

Thats cuz, "You da Convoy maan!" :thumb

Archived