G1 TIMED QUIZ!

splendic

http://www.sporcle.com/games/MRL/g1_transformers

No cheating, how many can you name in 20 minutes?

I got 78 out of 200.

I got 121/200 I was still typing when time ran out. I had most of the upper three done when I suddenly realized that there were three more columns to fill out and then my mind started going blank. Pretenders names escape me as well as most of the headmasters and targetmasters. So I was mostly done when time ran out anyway.

I got 121/200 too.

I'm mad thou cause I just started putting in names and wasn't looking. If you type one you already entered it doesn't go away. So basicly in the last 5 minutes I gave up another 20 names :emo

I will say this though. It was fun. You'll start entering names then draw a complete blank. Then another rush of names will jump in your head, and it just keeps going....

Alot of the later ones I wouldn't have gotten anyway. By time the Firebots and Mosterbots showed up I really wasn't paying to much attention.

Firebots? Are you talking about the minicon firetruck or the one from armada. there were two or 3 different ones with the same name, though i believe they were technically different bots. other than that I don't recal a set of bots being called "FireBots". No teams come to mind.

Oh wait firebots were the japan name for the monsterbots. ok I think i know what you are talking about now. just came to me. There were 3 repugnus, doublecross and i cant remember the other one. I only have doublecross.

Hmmm, when i get home i may have to look at this quiz.

It all seems to be US G1. It could have been Sparkbot IDK. Again, alot of the later G1 stuff gets lost on me.

Think I'm gonna play again though...

---------------------------

137/200 you really gotta make sure that entry box clears or it will cost you time!

It all seems to be US G1. It could have been Sparkbot IDK. Again, alot of the later G1 stuff gets lost on me.

Think I'm gonna play again though...

---------------------------

137/200 you really gotta make sure that entry box clears or it will cost you time!

I think they were the Firecons and Sparkbots with names like Flamefeather and such. They were actually nifty toys(I had a couple of them) You would rev them up and the Firecons would spit out sparks from their mouths and the Sparkbots would shoot sparks out their exhausts!

I too have retaken it since then and the results weren't that much better. 145/200 the second time around. And that's with still drawing a complete blank on the pretenders and anything-Masters. There were just a ton that I don't know or didn't ever think about til this quiz.

the pretenders and masters and what not I understand. What gets me is when you start running off names and you miss one that you didn't the first time cause it gets jumbled in the rush. Second time around I missed Wreck Gar and Gnaw.

Still especialy when the names jam up, you loose track of who you did and didn't put.

Still a fun little bit of unneeded stress :P

Archived