NOMINATE - Seekers

Th0r4z1n3

I know I don't post on here much, but I would like to nominate Seekers for their own section in "For the love of...", they're my main obsession and I spend a lot of time in Seeker related threads :D

OK, I on average hate Starscream, But Thundercracker and Skywarp are two of the best Decepticons ever!

The 3 Coneheads just brought the Evil so YES, I support this!

The seekers were allways badass in my opinion. I loved the petiness between Thundercracker, Skywarp and Starscream, and the conehead were vicious, even if dumb at the same time (Dirge especially)

Plus I can't wait to get a set of all 3 MP original seekers. I'm going to have a Skywarp on it's way soon :win so I'll just need Thundercracker after that. :yay

So, I whole heartedly support the Seekers. :thumb

The seekers were allways badass in my opinion. I loved the petiness between Thundercracker, Skywarp and Starscream, and the conehead were vicious, even if dumb at the same time (Dirge especially)

Plus I can't wait to get a set of all 3 MP original seekers. I'm going to have a Skywarp on it's way soon :win so I'll just need Thundercracker after that. :yay

So, I whole heartedly support the Seekers. :thumb

I'm in the same boat, I'm still waiting to find a good deal on MP TC, maybe this year at BotCon if I don't find any good deals on anything else.

My Seekers :D

• 2 years later...

Archived