Which Prime has the best trailer?

Liege Evilmus

Yeah, in alt ther reall world detail was very much there. The sticker killed it, that was about all. Optimus PRIME, with "octane" graffitied over it while he's shooting fire everywhere is a tad much...

If you don't mind a Sonoking Box, Scourge is still pretty easy, and relatively cheap to find on Ebay. WShen I notices a few slight scratches on the Chromed grill and trailer I got a double that way. Some figures are just to nice to not keep pristeen!

I have the reissue G2 Laser Prime that was released a few years ago. If I remember correctly, it wasn't packaged with the sticker (at least I don't remember applying it cause yea it looks ridiculous). Damn, now i have to go into the storage bins to look.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They gave the reissue much better stickers. No more need for the guy to have his name written across his chest.

I did wanna get the reissue, as well as the Magnus version, but for a figure I already had a couple times, they cost to much.

I will say this though. My LP is real old(look at the pics, there's the dust to prove it), and has seen alot of play. Outside of a little loosness in the hips, everything still works and feels like new.

Scourge has seen even more play, VIOLENT PLAY, and after 10 years is still stiff jointed

-I have a MSIB one, so why not have fun???

To me this is a pinical Transformer. Given the articulation for the time it was made, as well as the fact that it still holds up after so many years to not only compete but still own figures in this day with a working assault lifelike battler ready trailer...

This is a terrific figure, really the first of the modern day.

On one hand I agree. I have most of them all on one very low shelf.

Then again, and this started for me with Classics, there's nothing more sad then having just the front of a truck with nothing behind it.

Or at least I thought that was the most sad thing till I realized it would cost on average $100 to rectify that on a $20 figure :doh

If Prime is gonna be a truck, at least make him a complete truck.

• 1 year later...

I feel like I'm late to the trailer debate. All my Primes are combined with their trailers when possible. The only two trailers that are not are obviously the RID Scourge which is just all shiny goodness and my G2 Prime which helps identify for others what that shelf is all about! And yeah Sparkless, I agree, he's supposed to be a robot in disguise and his name is plastered all across his trailer!

I love the RiD Prime trailer/back section. Base mode, there were numerous ways to give him additional weaponry besides just putting it all on him.

Honestly, any Prime that comes with a trailer with a really cool base mode is neat IMO. The only one I don't like is Armada Prime's. It's too clunky, hinders his super mode overall (then again a lot of the Mini-Con compatibility needs ruined a lot of Armada figures potential).

I'm happy movie Prime is finally getting a trailer. I'm just not happy with the results we're getting. I'm praying to god some third party group will come up with a better alternative that might even fit the ROTF Leader Prime or ROTF Battle Blades Prime. No, I'm actually not all that impressed with the DOTM Prime. None of them (the Prime figures) are good looking. Some of the other figures in the line have potential.

i always favored the ginrai/god bomber trailer because it resembled the classic prime trailer plus i always thought its base and super modes were cool

i found this on flicker

Wow, sharp. Those arms look like MP Prime's. EDIT- they are indeed, the legs too. Man, I want to build one like that!

Love the PM Prime, still have mine from when I was a kid and when I first got back into collecting and ebay was introduced into my life I went searching for the Apex Godbomber armor. Recently though I love Cybertron Primes Trailer even though he is combined with Wingsaber currently.

Archived