Hard To Find Primes

BaCon

Lio Jr wasn't called Lio Convoy Jr. Just Lio Jr. Rodimus Pased the title of Supreme Commander to Fortress, not the title of Convoy. Fortress passed the title of Supreme Commander to Ginrai, etc. The title of Convoy—the Title of "Prime" was never passed to either. Fortress, Ginrai, Star Saber. Dai Atlas, none of them were Convoys, none were "Primes". They were simply Supreme Commander. That was their rank, not Convoy. As for the Beast Convoys—including Lio Convoy and Big Convoy, they all had a Matrix. These Matrixes granted them special powers and were all connected to Vector Sigma. During the time of Optimus Prime, there was only a single Matrix of Leadership. By The time of the Beast Era (at least in Japanese continuity), there have been multiple Matrixes created (see Energon Matrix), all of which were connected to Vector Sigma, and given to those who would become Convoys.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

ever go back and read a thread and wonder why you actualy cared?

Well, one to sratch off my list (Thanks UC) is Primal Prime.

I love Optimal Optimus. I thought I'd hate him at first but once I opened the figure way back when, I was done!

I never saw Primal Prime on a single shelf, but one hand washes another ad Ultra Convoy is helping me out with this :thumb

-you wouldn't happen to have a Galaxy Shuttle would you?

A very depressing score was Turbomaster Thunder Clash. I got a minty fresh one off Prowlclone. The box was damaged bad, but the figure was still on the insert.

Normaly i'd leave a figure that old on the insert, but the box was real bad.

There's no way Prowlclone could have known, and it's the chance you take with vintage, but the inside of the chest was riddled with GPS and fell right apart :emo

It's not PC's fault, but it does suck going through the effort and spending the money just to transform a figure once.

OMG can we NOT have a giant philisophical debate between Liege and Tramp that lasts over 20 pages? I learned my lesson after Murder.

(in keeping with topic) I dont collect Primes but I want that Animated Wingblade Optimus. I dont think it counts as rare tho since it hasnt even been released.

Tramp's a good guy. What I like about him is that you can have a 20page debate with him, and he'll saty civil as long as you do. Plus his facts normaly do check out.

Concerning WingBlade Prime, seeming as he does exist, but may never be released, doesn't that put him right in the running for rare?

Truth be told though, if it's only the deluxe again, all I want are the add on parts :)

I wasnt being negative toward either party. Just saying, where theres Tramp, theres loads of debate to follow. And your usually on the opposing end (or me). I just cant bear to read many walls o texts these days.

I suposse you would be right about Wingblade, I too dont even want the figure, just the add on parts. Im just glad my obsession lies with Soundwave and not Prime. I would lose my freakin mind cause I would know I could never get them all.

Gotta Thank UltraConvoy and bwbm for helping me finaly be able to take these pictures!

000_0001.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0013.jpg

-special thanks to Frankformers for hooking me up with the TAW swords!!!

I really can't say, but to the 3 members mentioned, I have a reason to be thankful :thumb

The 2 Optimal Optimus, the boxed one I got off ebay about 2 yrs ago. The loose one I bought when it first came out, although 3 yrs ago I repalced the head section because of a tragic shelf fall.

Hey this might help you guys. I had re-uploaded my old site awhile ago. I do not update it anymore and only have very few character lists. Here is my page I made for Convoy. As you can see it stops at 2007 because that's when my old site's server crashed and I basically fell out of the hobby.

http://tripredacus.net/chars/c/convoy.php

Archived