Hard To Find Primes

BaCon

What's keeping you up at night? :tflaugh

I've never been able to find an ACT PVC chase silver Matrix Convoy. :tfsad

I sourly regret passing over Diaclone Battle Convoy and Powered Convoy when they were only $200. :emo

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic Bomber from BattleStars!!!!

I have Dai Atlas, I have RoadFire (thanks Snapes) where the F is Sonic Bomber!?!

and here's the thing, I know after I get one, somehow I'll get 80.

My follow up would be Galaxy Shuttle, what the hell, did they make only 1 !?!

I'd say Grandus too. He is rare, but expensive rare, not elusive rare.

I have Dai Atlas, I have RoadFire (thanks Snapes) where the F is Sonic Bomber!?!

Uh, we are talking Primes ONLY here. :tflaugh

lol

wow. The list is longer than expected but i love to get my hands on a few more lucky draws and prototypes.

I would love that prototype Battle Convoy.

my next big piece on the list is found and now i am working out a deal..... man this is going to be a expensive year!!

OH

i want a MISB C1 G1 convoy or a AFA graded 80 or better.

Uh, we are talking Primes ONLY here. :tflaugh

define Prime, cause you know that means more then just optimus...

And UC, hell, your entire collection is an elusive one!

I'll miss my DQ Prime promo, but I got good money for him and now some other collector is happy with him :)

Liege, explain away HOW those are Primes? PLEASE. :D

I'll miss my DQ Prime promo, but I got good money for him and now some other collector is happy with him :)

There's another for my list. :(

OK, Sonic Bomber was part of Big Power which was headed by Dai Atlas who was made Prime when Star Saber handed over the title. neither changed their name, but it doesn't change the fact that Big Power thanks to Dai Atlas was a Prime

Grandus being part of the Battlestar is the same relation and that actualy had a Convoy in there.

Galaxy Shuttle is just real hard to find so I tossed it in. Galaxy Shuttle aside though, by definition of Prime as a title those add on's count. Same as say Jetfire and Overload from Armada you can't fully complete the leader without them :P

I still wish I'd got an Armada Clear Bendy Prime when they were available :emo Seen it once and couldn't afford it back then

I think the Act 10 Chase Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime is the big keeps me awake at night Prime these days.

I lost an auction for a G1 Lamp that had Prime at the base.

There are too many Kabaya and SD Primes to name. Though now that I think on it the PD-former ones are just about equal to the Chase PVC on the sleepless night front.

I'm also missing some statues, the Battle field one, and GI Joe crossover ones. I'm a big Snake-Eyes fan so I'm double stoked about the Prime bust that holds him.

I also wish my Sandbot had arms.

Archived