Athenor's Collection

Athenor

Well, the sad part is that I didn't photograph about 4 shelves, cuz they weren't in presentable state.. Or they were too close to my floor, which is a mess.

When I moved into the basement, I gained about 3-4x as much shelfspace... and I still don't have enough room. =(

I'm a picture whore, I'll admit it. =)

dark2.jpg

dark4.jpg

dark3.jpg

dark1.jpg

dark5.jpg

dark6.jpg

-------------------------

And with this, I finally have all the Sigma 6 stuff out ATM, save for the Ninja Showdown, which I have no intention of getting.... Unless I decide to get the Cobra Ninja Bike... Oh jeez...

sigma1.jpg

sigma2.jpg

sigma3.jpg

sigma4.jpg

Nice Pix Athenor.  That's quite an insane collection you have there.  It must be a pain having to track down stuff for all the lines your intrested in, TF, Sigma 6, Zoids, SW... though.  I used to be like that in tracking down all the stateside Gundam Figure releases... worst idea ever.  Bandai used to release like a dozen new figures a month it was impossible to keep up.  Anyways thanks for the pix.  :thumb

Nice Pix Athenor.  That's quite an insane collection you have there.  It must be a pain having to track down stuff for all the lines your intrested in, TF, Sigma 6, Zoids, SW... though.  I used to be like that in tracking down all the stateside Gundam Figure releases... worst idea ever.  Bandai used to release like a dozen new figures a month it was impossible to keep up.  Anyways thanks for the pix.  :thumb

I've found that it makes hunting more fun. You go to the store and ,"Damn it! No Alt Prime yet!" Then you walk down the aisle and, "Yahoo! Cobra Commander! The last one left too. Yes!"

There is a -bit- more, and if I were to pull out pictures of all my hobbies, which include pen and paper RPG's and a mild love of collectable card and miniature games, then you'd realize why I have no room.

And yes.. part of the reason I like having so many interests is that it always gives me something to buy. I am getting this creeping desire to buy Power Ranger figs (I'm a sucker for dragons), but I just can't bring myself to drop the insane prices.

Same can be said of Legos (I want a B-wing, but I can't bring myself to it.. Hell, I want a ton of legos, but they are so expensive), and the mega blocks dragons line (which I am holding off on cuz the current ones look like crap, in my opinion.)

One of my goals for today is another cleaning cycle. In the process I might get some better stuff.. Also, I want to throw my group pics of Sigma 6 in here, but that can wait.

Archived