WORST Transformers of the Decade

BaCon

Question? Does Prof. Steven hawking count as a TF? If so, then him, he sucks, his gimmicks are broken

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets see...

Worst Toyline

-Mother F***ing crossovers.

No contest the biggest waste of plastic ever dreamed up by Hasbro. They are a mess of soft and brittle plastics that cant even hold together in robot mode, let alone get a realistic pose. The few shining examples of the line suffered from the supposedly "done with" Gold/Brown Plastic Syndrome which is just disheartening. Every version of darthvader has a weird looking animed style that somehow never looks robotic, I mean seriously hasbro you have been making toys of vader for years, why is it so hard to make a crossover that looks alright! The only one that was halfway decent was the original tie fighter one and it has a giraffe neck! Seriously, every time I decide to give this line a try I am greeted with disappointment, does not help the stupid things are priced much higher than regular TF's who are worlds superior!

Worst Show

-RID

Its not really the plot that bugs me about this.... its the voice actors. As bad as armada was, at least I didn't feel like the voices were done by the same guys that did the victory dub.

Worst toy

-DOTM Ironhide "voyager"

I know armada sideswipe was bad, but it was part of the armada toy line so I never had high hopes for it anyways. But DOTM ironhide... When I first saw images of it I was excited because it was not disproportionate as the dlx toy, was sized about right, and was a entirely new mold from the first movie ironhide. But when I bought him, its the most disappointed I have been with a transformer in a while. He literally has no shoulders, he is worse than armada hotshot here people! Whats sad is that you can kinda see a failed mechanism design that would had originally placed the arms on the rotating wheel Assembly, guess hasbro decided it would be easier to just bolt the freaking arms on the inside of the hood than to try to fix it and make the toy have halfway decent poseability.

Worst toy

-DOTM Ironhide "voyager"

But DOTM ironhide... When I first saw images of it I was excited because it was not disproportionate as the dlx toy, was sized about right, and was a entirely new mold from the first movie ironhide. But when I bought him, its the most disappointed I have been with a transformer in a while. He literally has no shoulders, he is worse than armada hotshot here people! Whats sad is that you can kinda see a failed mechanism design that would had originally placed the arms on the rotating wheel Assembly, guess hasbro decided it would be easier to just bolt the freaking arms on the inside of the hood than to try to fix it and make the toy have halfway decent poseability.

I agree...

When I first saw pics on-line & then bought this toy. I thought is was going to be a pure win awesome toy. Then I started transforming the toy & began to pose it. It was then I realized the Robot mode had weirdly placed shoulder joints & super weird placed elbow joints. Technically the shoulder joints do go up/down & extend out/in to the sides. they just move on a weird angle axle. the elbow joints are also equally dissapointing as their is restricted movement & they don't look like elbow joints.

I did love the over-all design of DOTM Voyager ironhide. I loved how it transformed into a robot mode with less vechicle kibble than previous ironhide voyager toys. I loved how the robot mode was so sleek,highly sculpted & it looked like a movie-verse robot replica's toy.

Best of all I loved the mech tech huge weapon this toy came with. it's hands down the best movie-verse ironhide weapon of them all.

I wound up giving away the DOTM Voyager Ironhide toy to a younger relative. because i'm all about decent poseabilty,this toy didn't have it & I didn't want it.

Since the DOTM Mech tech weapons were all extremly over sized. I kept the DOTM Voyager Ironhide mech tech weapon & I gave it to my DOTM Leader sized ironhide toy. The mech tech weapon looks so great in the fist of leader sized ironhide.

While I rate this a Bad toy. I wouldn't go as far as rating this as one of the worst TF toys this decade. their is clearly dozens/hundreds that deserve this WORST title because DOTM Voyager Sized Ironhide.

Archived