WORST Transformers of the Decade

BaCon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROTF Devastator, All Animated Bulkheads, all Prime Bulkheads, all Animated Optimus Primes, and All hotcrapshots period

ROTF Devastator, All Animated Bulkheads, all Prime Bulkheads, all Animated Optimus Primes, and All hotcrapshots period

Those animated Optimus Prime toys were definately horrible. the supreme roll out was the worst offender.

I actually thought the year 2005 Cybertron regular hotshot & defense deluxe hotshot were decent toys. the cybertron deluxe hotshot was a cool homage in sculpt to 1986 Hotrod. the cybertron defense deluxe hotshot had a awful alt mode but the robot mode was awesome.

I didn't care for any of the armada,energon nor classics 2.0 Hotshot toy molds. they were all equally awful.

I agree the two Animated bulkhead toys were awful. I'm just not a fan of extremly mis-proportioned TF toys. I also wasn't a fan of the average animated toy sculpt as hasbro designed these toys for much-much younger kids like under the ages of Four. the un-shinny dull plastic was another huge turn off for me.

I'm gonna dis-agree,I love the TF Prime Rid voyager sized bulkhead toy. it looks leaps & bounds better than the animated bulkhead toys. I like the darker green colors,the more realistic looking vechicle mode. I love that hasbro is deigning the TFP sculpts for a older kids age.

I wasn't a fan of the TFP FE voyager bulkhead toy. due to the extremll light pea soup green colors,the more uglier robot head & the lower age kid friendly sculpt.

I'll agree that the ROTF Supreme devestator toy was pure awful. even if one gets over the vechicles having no individual robot modes. the combined devestator mode is awful. I bought it & display it for a while in devestator mode. the awful part is the robot legs are really twisted & has weird hip placed joints & kneee,anle joints that collapse & fall apart.

Thankfully Hasbro/Takara created that Legends sized ROTF Devestator. this toy is pure awesome. it's got individual robot modes. it's a great homage to 1985 constructicons/devestator as the original 1985 toys were way smaller than todays basic sized TF toys. I also like that this toy comes in two colors,diaclone & G-1 colors.

Those animated Optimus Prime toys were definately horrible. the supreme roll out was the worst offender.

I actually thought the year 2005 Cybertron regular hotshot & defense deluxe hotshot were decent toys. the cybertron deluxe hotshot was a cool homage in sculpt to 1986 Hotrod. the cybertron defense deluxe hotshot had a awful alt mode but the robot mode was awesome.

I didn't care for any of the armada,energon nor classics 2.0 Hotshot toy molds. they were all equally awful.

I agree the two Animated bulkhead toys were awful. I'm just not a fan of extremly mis-proportioned TF toys. I also wasn't a fan of the average animated toy sculpt as hasbro designed these toys for much-much younger kids like under the ages of Four. the un-shinny dull plastic was another huge turn off for me.

I'm gonna dis-agree,I love the TF Prime Rid voyager sized bulkhead toy. it looks leaps & bounds better than the animated bulkhead toys. I like the darker green colors,the more realistic looking vechicle mode. I love that hasbro is deigning the TFP sculpts for a older kids age.

I wasn't a fan of the TFP FE voyager bulkhead toy. due to the extremll light pea soup green colors,the more uglier robot head & the lower age kid friendly sculpt.

I'll agree that the ROTF Supreme devestator toy was pure awful. even if one gets over the vechicles having no individual robot modes. the combined devestator mode is awful. I bought it & display it for a while in devestator mode. the awful part is the robot legs are really twisted & has weird hip placed joints & kneee,anle joints that collapse & fall apart.

Thankfully Hasbro/Takara created that Legends sized ROTF Devestator. this toy is pure awesome. it's got individual robot modes. it's a great homage to 1985 constructicons/devestator as the original 1985 toys were way smaller than todays basic sized TF toys. I also like that this toy comes in two colors,diaclone & G-1 colors.

In Short SP all Bulkheads and hotcrapshot are worth is being the target at the range for my Rifle. I would be really happy if Hasbro never made another hotcrapshot or bulkhead ever

In Short SP all Bulkheads and hotcrapshot are worth is being the target at the range for my Rifle. I would be really happy if Hasbro never made another hotcrapshot or bulkhead ever

I have to disagree about that RID Prime Bulkhead as well. I actually really like the way it looks, and I think it will look great next to my classics figures.

Btw, this is also coming from someone who absolutely hates, hates 90% of the TF Prime designs, Bulkhead IMO actually has decent proportions, and looks like someone Ironhide would have been a mentor to. Ofcourse now that I'm on the Ironhide tangeant, HURRY THE EFF UP IGEAR!

Ok, now that that's out the the way worst figures for me... hmmm, based on ones I've bought I'd have to say that the two that disappointed me the most were Cybertron Blurr (yes I realize that this mold was originally produced for the Armada line, which was a warning sign right there, but the new head sculpt drew me in...) what a piece of shit that figure was, what articulation it does have is so loose it's pointless, it's stupid cyber key gimmick throws out any idea of cool poses, and it can barely hold onto it's weapons, which because of the bizare shape of his hands he can't hold them straight anyway!

Cybertron Scout Class Scattorshot, I wanted to grab this figure everytime I saw it, but just continuously put it off in favor of other things. I finally picked it up in the TRU three pack with Ransack and Grotusque( I actually was quite impressed with Grotusque btw, I was certain he would suck, but as it turns out he was quite full of awesome, minus the weird fishhead he had going on) I believe this was the ONLY scout figure from the Cybertron line that had absolutely NO ARTICULATION below the chest. It really sucked because before I discovered that, I thought the little guy did look pretty sweet, such a huge dissapointment.

I'm actually quite happy with all my other purchases, even though many of them seem to be on this list, lol

I have to disagree about that RID Prime Bulkhead as well. I actually really like the way it looks, and I think it will look great next to my classics figures.

Btw, this is also coming from someone who absolutely hates, hates 90% of the TF Prime designs, Bulkhead IMO actually has decent proportions, and looks like someone Ironhide would have been a mentor to. Ofcourse now that I'm on the Ironhide tangeant, HURRY THE EFF UP IGEAR!

Ok, now that that's out the the way worst figures for me... hmmm, based on ones I've bought I'd have to say that the two that disappointed me the most were Cybertron Blurr (yes I realize that this mold was originally produced for the Armada line, which was a warning sign right there, but the new head sculpt drew me in...) what a piece of shit that figure was, what articulation it does have is so loose it's pointless, it's stupid cyber key gimmick throws out any idea of cool poses, and it can barely hold onto it's weapons, which because of the bizare shape of his hands he can't hold them straight anyway!

Cybertron Scout Class Scattorshot, I wanted to grab this figure everytime I saw it, but just continuously put it off in favor of other things. I finally picked it up in the TRU three pack with Ransack and Grotusque( I actually was quite impressed with Grotusque btw, I was certain he would suck, but as it turns out he was quite full of awesome, minus the weird fishhead he had going on) I believe this was the ONLY scout figure from the Cybertron line that had absolutely NO ARTICULATION below the chest. It really sucked because before I discovered that, I thought the little guy did look pretty sweet, such a huge dissapointment.

I'm actually quite happy with all my other purchases, even though many of them seem to be on this list, lol

I had a bulkhead shipped over to Iraq and put C-4 inside and pulled the trigger. If Prime Bulkhead was available at that time, then I would have shipped one of him over to blow up. No matter what there is no good bulkhead all are garbage

Wow I was shocked to see Alternators / Binaltech and alternity even mentioned.....each their own as that line is what pulled me back into TFs......I am shocked there is so much hatred for Bulkhead.....I thought the Prime incarnation redeemed the character......

I had a bulkhead shipped over to Iraq and put C-4 inside and pulled the trigger. If Prime Bulkhead was available at that time, then I would have shipped one of him over to blow up. No matter what there is no good bulkhead all are garbage

I am so dissapointed in you Onslaught. Not because you blew up Bulkhead but because you didnt film it! That would be awesome to see!

Except you might get in trouble for doing it. I really wish our boys wouldnt use cameras. Just gets them into trouble for things I think are justified.

But seriously. I want to see some C4 go off (goes to Youtube).

I am so dissapointed in you Onslaught. Not because you blew up Bulkhead but because you didnt film it! That would be awesome to see!

Except you might get in trouble for doing it. I really wish our boys wouldnt use cameras. Just gets them into trouble for things I think are justified.

But seriously. I want to see some C4 go off (goes to Youtube).

We had a few get in trouble this last deployment for video taping themselves planking when they were suppose to be on guard. But it was a nice explosion. There was nothing left of Bulkhead. and like I said my only regret was it wasn't a Prime Bulkhead

Archived