WORST Transformers of the Decade

BaCon

Worst line: Oh that's tough. The most DISAPPOINTING was Titanium, especially Rodimus and to a lesser degree UM and Scourge. I'm tied between Armada, Animated, and Binaltech/ Alternators. I did like a few Animated figures, and some Armada, so I vote BT/A. Alt Prime was horrible, and the rest bored me.

Worst Bot: Armada Sideswipe. Dear God. Think of the children...

Worst Con: Armada Sideways. Best new character prior to Lockdown; worst mold.

Worst Misc: Energon Kicker. SuperLink Kicker was awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst Line: I would have to say Alternity. The figures are awesome, but something doesn't add up when you pay $60 for a toy for the size of a toy that usually cost $10 elsewhere.

Worst Bot: Cybertron Backstop. 'Nuff Said

Worst Con: I guess it would be a tie between '07 Movie Barricade and Brawl. I can't tell whose worse. The one whose arms won't stay in or the one with the terrible gimmick that would not stay in place.

Worst Misc: I give that to the ROTF video game. I didn't like the pace and style of the game. I prefer the 07 game.

I have a soft spot for armada since it renewed my interest in all things tf. That said...

Worst Line: The Bayformers

Worst Autobot: Armada Scavenger (its like they weren't even trying, there are G1 figs more poseable)

Worst Con: Movie Brawl+Classics Galvatron(tie)

Worst Series:(tie) Energon (just repellent)+ All things Beast related (since they killed my interest in tfs)

worst transformer? Easily, it's the whole powercore combiner line. Can we not get a decent combiner figure from hasbro? I haven't seen a single good figure yet.

and your never gonna see one!! pessimistic as that is. Their recent track record proves as much and that's not gonna change.

I swear Hasbro and 3rd parties are in kahoots with each other to keep fans glued to there seats and make a profit......i have no proof of this of course but what other excuse can there be for Hasbro being so blatant in their inability to design a anatomically correct gestalt. How else can FP and whom ever else have the machinery to produce so much product? I don't think fan boys have that kinda technology at there disposal...

I'm talking outta my ass here but the thought has crossed my mind.

• 1 month later...

I have quite a few figures that I'll bash about:

The entire line of Energon Autobots (really, they look dumb and have horrible leg articulation).

Cybertron Starscream and Scattershot (Starscream as he's too big & for a robot his size, he shouldn't have 17 points of articulation. Scattershot as he's an overall wuss until his upgrade *in the show* and his toy is worse then Starscream's is, no leg articulation? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!)

07' Movie prime is just too chubby for his own good. Bumblebee, despite being a decent enough toy has faulty shoulder plates that pop off (I lost them now, so I don't care)

Animated Grimlock has his robot head visible, Lugnut's too small, and the Dinobots have no place to store their weapons (granted, Swoop can store his mace on his foot, but still, where Snarl/Slag and Ol' Grimmy keep theirs is a mystery).

RoTF Fallen has a bad Alt mode (so does Ravage). And Rampage is just... crap. I got him as a gift though.

As for Toyline, I'd say Energon. Just no Hasbro.

For shows/movies, I wasn't an avid watcher of Beast Machines, so I won't go there, I like RiD, the 2007 movie and Animated for what they are: Cheesy, mostly good natured fun. Armada and Cybertron had their faults But I like the former thanks to Starscream & Unicron, Cybertron got me back into the series proper (I got 11 figures from that line *own 8 now, Leobreaker's gone, I sold my Undermine and I lost Ransack somewhere*), so I can't complain.

But what I hate is Revenge of the Fallen and Energon. Let's run down the facts for each:

Energon- Crappy CG, Bad voice acting, more annoying characters (I wanted Ironhide to get his ass kicked by the end of the first 10 episodes) Shitty writing (I wanted the writers to die with Ironhide, and these guys also wrote Bakugan for those who don't know), too many things going on, etc.

Overall: A very shitty series.

As for Revenge: Bad (being kind here) humor, not enough robots kicking each other's asses, The Fallen was useless, the CG began to falter on any robot that wasn't either Optimus Prime, Jetfire or Devastator near the end, Soundwave raped a fuckin' satellite, Megan Fox is only good for sex factor apparently, Leo should have been the one to be killed by Alice; not Sam, Simmon's crotch was something no-one needed to see, the whole Megatron/Fallen relationship, Starscream's voice modulating (as much as I like Charlie Adler's performance, those sound editors and voice director really sucked)... Geez, this has a lot more bad things about it then Energon had.

Overall: An extremely shittastic movie that Michael Bay made so he can whore us out of our money and wipe his ass with it.

So yeah, my opinion right there.

We can all agree here that ROTF is very possibly the worst movie in existence.

I like to think that somewhere, an ancient alien race of intergalactic super beings overseeing our lives at one point considering gifting upon us interstellar flight into the stars... until they saw that fucking movie. Then they laughed themselves into extinction.

We can all agree here that ROTF is very possibly the worst movie in existence.

I like to think that somewhere, an ancient alien race of intergalactic super beings overseeing our lives at one point considering gifting upon us interstellar flight into the stars... until they saw that fucking movie. Then they laughed themselves into extinction.

I've seen worse, compared to Meet The Spartians, Terminator 3, The Golden Compass & The Cat in The Hat, This movie looks like frikkin' Citizen Cane.

But yeah, it is horrible and the only redeeming factor is the Prime vs. Megatron/Starscream/Blackou... er Grindor forest battle.

Archived