WORST Transformers of the Decade

BaCon

What is everyone's hang up with the Armada Sideswipe? I actually thought that compared to some of the figures in the Armada line that he wasn't so bad. Unless I am thinking of the wrong figure?

We speak of this turd... literally... a turd:

Armada_Side_Swipe_toy.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much bigger turd...

I agree Scavenger is a turd. But at least Scavenger has some semblance to his Animated appearance. To each their own though :shrug

Scavenger could be in second place, but Sideswipe is the worst of Armada.

Still, Scavenger can be the worst Armada Decepticon while Sideswipe can be the worst Armada Autobot.

Nah, Scavenger's an Autobot in Armada. Wouldnt Thrust be the worst? Or Laserbeak?

Scavenger could be in second place, but Sideswipe is the worst of Armada.

Still, Scavenger can be the worst Armada Decepticon while Sideswipe can be the worst Armada Autobot.

Nah, Scavenger's an Autobot in Armada. Wouldnt Thrust be the worst? Or Laserbeak?

The difference with me is that at least Scavenger, Thrust and Laserbeak all resembled their on-screen counterparts. Sideswipe looked good on screen, but looked like ass on the shelf.

To each their own. To me, having the entire bottom part of the body be a block with 2 leg facades is much worse than a figure that actually has 2 arms and 2 legs no matter how goofy it might be. Not to mention, the minicon port to activate Scavengers missile is horribly placed and very tough to get a minicon to plug into it. Pretty useless.

I was pretty fond of the ability to put Rollbar into Scavengers vehicle mode cockpit. Scavenegr was too busy being all toy too be a serious robot figure. I guess he made up for it by being serious (and sleepy) in the cartoon.

But yeah, the missile was pretty lame and it would have been nice for some real legs. Some toys are the best of both worlds, Scavenger was just an occupier of one world.

Archived