Blitzwing's Recon Ironhide Review

Timothy.R

http://TFormers.com/transformers-review-rotf-recon-ironhide-figure/12854/news.html

For some reason i wasn't able to comment on this review (nor was anyone else) so i figured i'd start a topic on this figure.

i loved this review.. i know that i criticize blitz on his photography.. but the last photo of this review is really great.

the only thing i disagree with is the lack of detailing. i think the detail is perfectly fine. in the movie he was pretty much all black. so i don't really mind the lack of detail. i like the silver, and i especially like the blue detailing on the chest.

at first i was iffy about getting this figure.. but i broke down and bought it.. and i'm glad i did. i love the backpack for some reason, and the array of weaponry is surely enough to justify buying this mold again. he colors are great, the weapons are great. i was actually surprised with the different things the weapons were able to do.. ie, connect to each other, fit under each other, fit in his hands and what not. but for some reason the backpack really impressed me.. it's actually connected to the figure.. and it actually looks good in robot mode.. it really gives him a more imposing look.

anyways.. i figured i'd use blitz's review as a way to discuss this figure.

I like your comments and it was a good review. There was a discussion about it though

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=121911&pid=1555843&st=0entry1555843

They added something new to the homepage that makes commenting there very very difficult. I just check everything through the forums now and how the Disquis thing goes away soon.

http://TFormers.com/transformers-review-rotf-recon-ironhide-figure/12854/news.html

For some reason i wasn't able to comment on this review (nor was anyone else) so i figured i'd start a topic on this figure.

I was able to comment on it. Hmmm :shrug curious. Did you just miss the disscussion thread possibly?

Hi Tim,

How about posting some pic of your figure so you can show us how they really should be done? :)

:tfevil LOL ! Nice one bro! :D

Hi Tim,

How about posting some pic of your figure so you can show us how they really should be done? :)

hey now, i FINALLY give you a compliment and this is how i get treated? lol :P

i wish i was able to take pictures of my figures.. but my mom still has my camera :redface

i transform the backpack a little differently. i like having the smokestacks sticking up.. but either way looks good. i definitely prefer this ironhide over the rest of them.

and this is what i'd see when i tried to comment on the news story and the review itself..

actually.. this time it is actually showing comments.

weird.. before today, it kept saying that there was an error and that i "do not have permission to reply" to the post.

That was due to a trasposition error in the original entry, which was fixed today. Sorry about that. I wasn't trying to insult you, by the way. You have always taken issue with my photos, which is your call. I was merely trying to offer you the opportunity to show how you felt they should be done.

Archived