What is the best version of Animated Prime & Prowl?

Reluttr

Actually im gonna try to get him off of kmart online with voyager prime :D, that way I can avoid Hasbro toy shops ridiculously high shipping.

EDIT!

WTF is wrong with kmarts site, I can add the figures just fine. But when I go to check out it will not let me use paypal, but I can use their check out. But here is where it gets strange, if I go to sears.com "which we all knows owns kmart.com", and try to buy the figures I am promptly told they are "out of stock".

Plus I just got done reading a story where someone bought something from kmart.com and months later they was surprised to learn kmart never had the item and planned to never ship it.

So I am being really uneasy about buying from kmart.com, it seems like ill be had if I do XD.

that happened to me with Digital Toys once. I ordered something then a week later got a message saying they havent had the item in like 6 years.

Actually I just found out that samurai prowl is part of wave 7, so its quite possible stores will be getting him in with freeway jazz and electrostatic soundwave.

My only problem though, wave 7 is supposidly in stores. But no one has them listed online yet "toys r us only has freeway jazz listed without a image, but not prowl or soundwave listings"

well Thursday ill check at tru and see if they have any left.

Hey liege would it cost less shipping wise if you just left out the box? Cause the box isn't that big of a thing for me.

Anyways I called the closest TRU to me and they dont have him :(, so Im hoping you find him.

I would just hope he was in wave 8, but since I never even saw wave 7 "instore or online", im not gonna take any chances...

• 2 weeks later...

I still didn't get a Voyager Prime yet. Thinking I'm going to wait for the Wingblade version.

Archived