Optimus Prime- Swords or Guns?

Grimlock-imus Prime

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which weapon do you like Prime with more?

• Swords
    • Guns
    • Starscream's Arm

I'm a fan of the one big sword too. I also like the bag ass axe aswell. You have to have a close quarters weapon , i don't care who ya are. Ya need that back up. So i pick the axe.(even though it wasn't a choice)His gun is mandatory though. So really...............i pick both. which also wasn't an option.:mwahaha:tflaugh

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Gun and swords, guns for ranged, swords for melee(I play WoW and luved the fury warrior Optimus).... if there is a nemesis prime.... the give him the battle axe and guns

• 2 weeks later...

Guns, the swords have yet to translate well into a figure.

Ummm... I thought the swords look pretty damn awesome on the RoTF Prime! Mind you I did go through with the sword mod to remove them, but when they are on they are pretty nice! I have yet to get a set of the GofW2 set featuring Primes guns so... until I breakdown and pick those up I will leave it at what's wrong with one gun and one sword?

Archived