iGear's New Project - Decepticon Predaking!

MISP Steve

The IGear guys seem to be just warming up with the Command Center and Mini-MP1, now we've got something they are hinting at that looks totally king. PredaKING to be exact judging from the teaser silhouette image that is said to be a new project that is "Working in Progress." Guessing from the Command Center backdrop, this is likely to be deluxe or Voyager class figure. Only time will tell. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's something cool like a Hybrid Style, they have my attention. If it's something like the miniKO, I'd just get the miniKO.

I have the metal reissue Predaking, and I love it! I like keeping it boxed though. I've been looking for a second to stand in on the shelves permanetly. Depending on how things turn out, this may fit the bill...

If this is a silhouette of the actual figure they're making and not a silhouette of some art then it's an entirely different mold from the G1 figure(s). G1 Predaking was very bulky, this one is much thinner and better proportioned, the wings sit much higher and longer, the horns are longer, the hands are smaller, and legs are spread with the feet turned out. Should be interesting to see just what they're up too.

Emerje

Why do these news stories about unofficial products always go under the Japan heading with the Japanese TF logo? These are not official Takara products. They shouldn't just lump them in with Japan just because it's "from Asia."

Yeah, and Canadian stories should have their little red pot lief next to them!

:roll

Why do these news stories about unofficial products always go under the Japan heading with the Japanese TF logo? These are not official Takara products. They shouldn't just lump them in with Japan just because it's "from Asia."

Good question. With no official series to align these fan made things with. We put them in with the series we think fits best. In this case, the Master Piece line was my guess.

Archived