FansProject UPDATE Dec. 22nd Bruticus "explorer"

deceptikhan

I'm very glad that I caved in and bout Target's Bruticus set. I am definitely buying that upgrade set.

-It's gonna have to work on the Energon set. I wasn't buying the figure twice. And it's LOOONG gone now.

why am I feeling the urge to kick myself for not finishing Energon Devistator...

Thanks for the heads up!

This is awesome. I never had a complete Bruticus, but I did have Blast Off. Seeing him get some love is beyond awesome so may I please take a moment to say

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!.

Sing it with me folks

:note :note Mine Mine Mine, :note Mine Mine :note :note

You got it bro! :thumb And it is SO mine, mine, MINE!, as well :lol I actually just came across this last night looking for new updates on the Fans project Protector Armor, but found this instead. :D I SO wish i didn't sell my Energon MISB Bruticus in '07. Now i need the ROTF Bruticus to make up for it.

Thanks for the heads up!

This is awesome. I never had a complete Bruticus, but I did have Blast Off. Seeing him get some love is beyond awesome so may I please take a moment to say

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!.

Sing it with me folks

:note :note Mine Mine Mine, :note Mine Mine :note :note

mine mine mine mine mine...

I'm very glad that I caved in and bout Target's Bruticus set. I am definitely buying that upgrade set.

-It's gonna have to work on the Energon set. I wasn't buying the figure twice. And it's LOOONG gone now.

why am I feeling the urge to kick myself for not finishing Energon Devistator...

I have Classics Devastator. Never got the Energon one, but i did get Energon Bruticus and Superion maximus back in the day *long since sold*

looks like the feet are the wheelwell/flatdeck attachments on the back end of onslaught to me. the look look like they just snap on the bottom like a G1 foot. Making it not engineered the same as the superion add on kit where the feet could swivel slightly when the legs are spread but the feet can remain flat on the ground. I like that design feature and i don't think the same will go for bruticus. Just speculation of course. Still need to see a complete head to toe picture of the final product. As for creating a whole new figure (blast off) to make this combiner work is absolutely amazing to me. THat fact alone makes this add on set a winner. Good work. Love it.

With Fansproject's history, i believe ALL thier figures have that feet angle articulation, so if history repeats itself ... (you know, we SHOULD get that too. But maybe its a cost thing due to everything else on here **that we havent even possibly seen all of yet**)

He's been transformed in an alternate way to get the arm piece on him

Thing is though, on Vortex there is a plastic pannel there for the transformation which prevents you from putting him into that position. So either FP modded vortex, or they included a piece that goes on the pannel.

I'm so glad I got these sets when they came out at Target. Funny thing, after about 2 weeks they were on clearance for $10 cheaper and then they were gone. :(

Thats what happened with Superion. I only needed 1 but it was cheaper to just get the Target set.

I did sell off the 4 I had though. I didn't price gauge either, I put the bunch up with a $15 BIN.

Archived