2nd HA Barricade Review

Timothy.R

i was bored and needed a laugh, so i stumbled upon sean longs youtube page. he has a review of human alliance barricade.

sorry, but i cannot stand to listen to him because he's so incredibly annoying.. but..

is it really that difficult to have barricades feet turned properly or his torso transformed properly?

i mean come one.. this is the second review that is like this..

so i ask again.. why is it that the people who get/review figures first transform them the wrong way and make them look bad? sorry, but i just don't get it.. i'm sure that everyone has seen the first movie and the CGI models of barricade by now. i'm just wondering.. is it that difficult to pull the bumper guard down to his abdomen, slant up the front bumper pieces, & turn around the feet so that they are screen & figure accurate.

sorry.. i'm tired.. i just don't get it.

Can't believe I'm defending Sean Long, but folks should give these early release purchasers some slack. They're working with figures that are yet to have instructions released for them, and are primarily working on trial and error basis, so I imagine it'd be rather easy to overlook certain aspects.

Not to mention, it's not just them that overlook things, there's been a few times in the official Hasbro instructions that things have been skipped over.

Can't believe I'm defending Sean Long, but folks should give these early release purchasers some slack. They're working with figures that are yet to have instructions released for them, and are primarily working on trial and error basis, so I imagine it'd be rather easy to overlook certain aspects.

Not to mention, it's not just them that overlook things, there's been a few times in the official Hasbro instructions that things have been skipped over.

This. Plus not everyone has Transformer designs on the brain at all times. Some of us have lives as well. ;)

What i hate is when the reviews are over 8 mins or so, cuz my internet here doesnt allow over a certain usage with video feed, it renders the net DEAD for over 24 hrs. :tdown

Im ACTUALLY going to watch a Seanlong video now :roll (I agree Tim that Sean is annoying in his reviews alot of the time. And YES sometimes its annoying to see the figures transformed wrong. HOWEVER its t-formed wrong to a certain degree with me. Not preference wrong)

*after watching the review...*

Got to admit this guy is pretty funny :lol Immature, but funny. I guess ppl are transforming the feet wrong Tim, b/c he seems to stand better. Not sure whats up with the chest though. That part flew over his head. The vid is good for a few laughs though.

• 2 weeks later...

I like him.

And be honest, we all look at these reviews before the realease date. Especially if your on a budget, like me. I cant afford to impulse buy. And these reviews help me decide what to buy and what to pass on...

Plus he focuses on articulation and range of movement. Which can make or break a figure...

He's silly, but you can always mute him...

Now, if I could only put my wife on mute...

Hmmm...

Archived